Landskrona Things to Do Tips by jonkb
Landskrona Things to Do: 6 reviews and 4 photos
The museum is in the middle of the town. It has exibitions about the history of Landskrona, but also temporary exibitions of art etc.
Phone: 0418-47 31 20
The main attraction is of course the castle, called citadellet by the locals. It's a nice green area you can freely walk around in, except at festivals.
Directions: At the center of Lanskrona, walk due west (towards the sea) You cannot mis it.
More Reviews (2)
jonkb's Related Pages
Landskrona Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Historic port"
- "Small town with a breeze of history"
- "Landskrona town with 8 kilometres of beach"
- "Summer town"
- "Fortification of Landskrona"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Niagara Falls Hotels
- Karachi Hotels
- Southern Province Hotels
- Goose Rocks Beach Hotels
- Winnipeg Hotels
- Savannah Things to Do
- Saint Augustine Things to Do
- Sorrento Things to Do
- Laoag City Things to Do
- Ho Chi Minh City Things to Do
- Kennebunkport Things to Do
- Bukit Fraser Things to Do
- Springfield Things to Do
- Eureka Springs Things to Do
- Sonora Things to Do
- Mellieha Things to Do
- Las Vegas Things to Do
- Sun City Things to Do
- Strasbourg Things to Do
Badges & Stats in Landskrona
- 4 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (14)
Have you been to Landskrona?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Landskrona
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 25 reviews, 64 photos
- Bergen Intro, 41 reviews, 28 photos
- Norway Intro, 48 reviews, 15 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 25 reviews, 20 photos
- Trondheim Intro, 20 reviews, 16 photos
- Berlin Intro, 10 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Roskilde Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Malmö Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 15 reviews