"The place of my birth" Skedsmokorset by jonkb
Skedsmokorset Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 1 photos
This is the place I was born and grew up.
My old school is still there, almost as it was years ago.
My youthschool isn't though; Just as good.
I usually don't keep such a list, but since it's the place of my birth, and there is lightly not to be anyone else writing about it:
The bauta outside Skedsmo kirke
Skedsmo folk museum
- Pros:Peacefull, but still close enough to get to the city
- In a nutshell:A place to live peacefully and work in the city
jonkb's Related Pages
Skedsmokorset Travel Guide
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Skedsmokorset
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (34)
Have you been to Skedsmokorset?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Skedsmokorset
Top 10 Pages
- Beijing Intro, 25 reviews, 64 photos
- Bergen Intro, 41 reviews, 28 photos
- Norway Intro, 48 reviews, 15 photos
- Copenhagen Intro, 27 reviews, 28 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Trondheim Intro, 20 reviews, 16 photos
- Berlin Intro, 10 reviews, 24 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Roskilde Intro, 15 reviews, 12 photos
- Malmö Intro, 13 reviews, 10 photos
- Paris Intro, 10 reviews, 9 photos
- Tallinn Intro, 15 reviews