"Peace and Quiet on the outskirts of Paris" Top 5 Page for this destination Haute-Normandie by gilljay
Haute-Normandie Travel Guide: 1,050 reviews and 3,313 photos
Although I haven't spent a lot of time in Haute Normandie, it is a place which is always en-route if we travel from the Channel Tunnel to the West Coast of France.
Brionne is an excellent stopover place.
This stream runs through the centre of Brionne and for me epitomises the diversity of French towns. From busy road to quiet backwater at the turn of your head.
- Pros:Cream, cider, and calvados
- In a nutshell:Don't pass through - try a stopover and enjoy
gilljay's Related Pages
Haute-Normandie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A region full of surprises"
- "Luxury living!"
- "Emily's best of Haute Normandie"
- "Peace and Quiet on the outskirts of Paris"
- "Green fields and the sea"
- "The painters saints, mix with wonderful history"
- "We Have Passed Through"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Haute-Normandie
- Hotels in Haute-Normandie
- Transportation in Haute-Normandie
- Nightlife in Haute-Normandie
- Restaurants in Haute-Normandie
- Shopping in Haute-Normandie
- Warnings and Dangers in Haute-Normandie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Haute-Normandie
- 2 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Haute-Normandie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Haute-Normandie
Photos in Haute-NormandieSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- France Intro, 26 reviews, 46 photos, 5 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 2 reviews, 33 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bretagne Intro, 1 review, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Pays de la Loire Intro, 5 reviews, 6 photos
- Le Poiré-sur-Velluire Intro, 1 review, 7 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Haute-Normandie Intro, 2 reviews, 4 photos
- Damvix Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Bourgogne 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Loix 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- Europe 1 review, 1 photo