"By the seaside" Bridlington by Sjalen
Bridlington Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 53 photos
Bridlington is not my favourite Yorkshire seaside town but nevertheless a decent place for a daytrip - especially if you like me lived inland at the time and missed the sea. "Brid" has everything you want from a classical seaside town, it just lacks the stunning scenery of Whitby and even Scarborough, but it's not bad. Now that I have also lived in Belgium, I can say that it reminds me a bit of Blankenberge but without a pier...
- Cons:Less dramatic than its neighbouring towns
- In a nutshell:A day by the sea with arcade games and the lot!
To get to Bridlington you can take a Coastliner bus from York (the ones to Scarborough sometimes go here too), Hull or... more travel advice
Sjalen's Related Pages
Bridlington Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "By the seaside"
- "Bridlington - resort with potential"
- "A typical Yorkshire seaside town"
- "Bridlington Piddlington"
- "I had to go - it was a work thing"
- "Bridlington, England"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bridlington
- Hotels in Bridlington
- Transportation in Bridlington
- Restaurants in Bridlington
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bridlington
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (76)
Have you been to Bridlington?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bridlington
Photos in BridlingtonSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockholm Intro, 166 reviews, 270 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 105 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Göteborg Intro, 80 reviews, 142 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 105 reviews, 111 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malmö Intro, 79 reviews, 130 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 82 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Ives Intro, 46 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Visby Intro, 51 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 72 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heidelberg Intro, 35 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues