Flyinge Restaurant Tips by Sjalen
Flyinge Restaurants: 2 reviews and 2 photos
A typical riding school restaurant in that it is upstairs at a short end of the indoor school/manege so you can refresh yourself and still follow competitions and so on below. As such, it is of course also full of people in breeches and other riding gear but hey, that's why you're at Flyinge anyway right? The food is not outstanding, but it being Flyinge it beats the average riding school sausage and chips. If you're visiting for lunch, there is the typical Swedish lunch deal with salad and coffee apart from the ordinary dishes which are usually a couple of hot ones and a couple of pies. The ambience is also a little bit more flashy than in your average pony club, with candles on the tables.
Favorite Dish: I had quite a nice salmon pie with a balsamic style salad to accompany it.
Address: Flyinge Kungsgård
Comparison: about average
Directions: Above the yellow indoor school where the shows are.
Price: less than US$10
A real family baker - they live in the other end of the house - this bakery mainly sells to companies which is why there is no flashy interior (see weblink) but that's what's so nice sine if you enter as a private customer you get really close to all activities. The friendly family sells you apple pies and their own very yummy version of a Swedish wheat bun but not much more - it's just good. They also have bread loaves and a few other things including a bargain corner with bags of "mis-shapes".
Favorite Dish: The buttery buns.
Comparison: least expensive
Directions: Just two houses down along Roslövsvägen from the road cross by the supermarket.
Price: less than US$10
More Reviews (15)
Sjalen's Related Pages
Flyinge Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Flyinge
- Hotels in Flyinge
- Transportation in Flyinge
- Restaurants in Flyinge
- Shopping in Flyinge
- See All...
Explore the World
- Tubigon Hotels
- Westford Hotels
- Deerfield Beach
- Altona Hotels
- Rakhine State
- Coldstream Hotels
Badges & Stats in Flyinge
- 17 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (76)
Have you been to Flyinge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Flyinge
Photos in FlyingeSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockholm Intro, 166 reviews, 270 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 105 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Göteborg Intro, 80 reviews, 142 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 105 reviews, 111 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malmö Intro, 79 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 82 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Ives Intro, 46 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Visby Intro, 51 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 72 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heidelberg Intro, 35 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues