"Seaside smalltown" Karlshamn by Sjalen
Karlshamn Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 17 photos
Karlshamn is famous to Swedes for two things; its Flag Punch (to be had warm with pea soup for instance) and its dairy with silly TV ads. But those of us who have been here also know that it is a town with a great little archipelago. As I have only been here on an excursion as a child, and then on a study tour at university, I have no pictures which makes this page one of my smallest, but I still thought I'd write something should anyone want to go here.
- Pros:archipelago and generally nice countryside
- Cons:small and quiet
- In a nutshell:Booze, boats and baking fat
Sjalen's Related Pages
Karlshamn Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "xet65's Karlshamn Page"
- "A quiet ferry city"
- "Taiwanted's new Karlshamn Page"
- "Seaside smalltown"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Karlshamn
- 1 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (79)
Have you been to Karlshamn?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karlshamn
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockholm Intro, 166 reviews, 270 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 105 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Göteborg Intro, 80 reviews, 142 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 105 reviews, 111 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malmö Intro, 79 reviews, 130 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 82 reviews, 115 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Ives Intro, 46 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Visby Intro, 51 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 72 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heidelberg Intro, 35 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues