Kivik Transportation Tips by Sjalen
Kivik Transportation: 1 reviews and 1 photos
Best is if you have your own car as it is then a lot easier to visit the House of the Apple and surroundings. Having said this, it is easy enough to reach. Bus "Sk?neexpressen 3" from either Kristianstad or Simrishamn (which you reach by local train from Malm?) run frequently weekdays and at least 3 times a day on weekends.
More Reviews (14)
Sjalen's Related Pages
Kivik Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sweden's apple orchard"
- "Nature Park and ancient grave hill"
- "Stenshuvud National Park"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kivik
- Hotels in Kivik
- Transportation in Kivik
- Restaurants in Kivik
- Shopping in Kivik
- Warnings and Dangers in Kivik
- See All...
Explore the World
- Zürich Hotels
- Nelspruit Hotels
- Isla Saona
- Tanjung Rambutan Hotels
- Tiberias Hotels
Badges & Stats in Kivik
- 15 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (76)
Have you been to Kivik?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kivik
Photos in KivikSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockholm Intro, 166 reviews, 270 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 105 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Göteborg Intro, 80 reviews, 142 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 105 reviews, 111 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malmö Intro, 79 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 82 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Ives Intro, 46 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Visby Intro, 51 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 72 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heidelberg Intro, 35 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues