"Sailors' paradise" Marstrand by Sjalen
Marstrand Travel Guide: 26 reviews and 84 photos
The best way of approching Marstrand is by boat. This is one of the most famous sailing centres in Sweden, and certainly a top one on the west coast with regattas and sailor parties. Huge yachts can be seen here during summer when it is hard to find a place in the guest harbour. But Marstrand is more than just boats, even if the sea is always present. It also has Carlstens Fortress to explore and not much is more soothing than a walk around the cliffs of the island...
- Pros:scenic, boats everywhere
- Cons:somewhat upmarket during regattas
- In a nutshell:A west coast "must"
Sjalen's Related Pages
Marstrand Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The picturesque island Marstand"
- "Sailors' paradise"
- "Marstrand Harbour"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Marstrand
- Hotels in Marstrand
- Transportation in Marstrand
- Restaurants in Marstrand
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Marstrand
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (76)
Have you been to Marstrand?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Marstrand
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockholm Intro, 166 reviews, 270 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 105 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Göteborg Intro, 80 reviews, 142 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 105 reviews, 111 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malmö Intro, 79 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 82 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Ives Intro, 46 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Visby Intro, 51 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 72 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heidelberg Intro, 35 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues