"Ski parties or quiet walks" Sälen by Sjalen
Sälen Travel Guide: 15 reviews and 23 photos
A bit off the beaten path to foreigners, Sälen is one of Sweden's most popular skiing resorts, especially as it is fairly close to Stockholm compared to more northern ones.
I went to visit a friend here in October. No skiing season, no hiking season. Just elk hunting season so we had to be careful here and there :-)
- Pros:very scenic and relaxing
- In a nutshell:Something all seasons
There are plenty of rounds. From Lindvallen ski centre and hotel you can even find a walk suitable for people with prams... more travel advice
Sjalen's Related Pages
Sälen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Ski parties or quiet walks"
- "Skiing in Sälen"
- "Ski-, hiking- and bikingresort"
- "Skiing is life!"
- "Some wonderful days in Sälen"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sälen
- Transportation in Sälen
- Nightlife in Sälen
- Shopping in Sälen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sälen
- 3 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (78)
Have you been to Sälen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sälen
Photos in SälenSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockholm Intro, 166 reviews, 270 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 105 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Göteborg Intro, 80 reviews, 142 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 105 reviews, 111 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malmö Intro, 79 reviews, 130 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 82 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Ives Intro, 46 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Visby Intro, 51 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 72 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heidelberg Intro, 35 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues