"Gateway to Sweden" Trelleborg by Sjalen
Trelleborg Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 11 photos
Trelleborg is Sweden's southernmost municipality which it celebrates in style, but having palm trees in the town centre roundabouts. This really is the gateway to Sweden, with ferries from the continent coming and going throughout the day. This means that Trelleborg has more service than other towns its size. More is open late, more foreign food available and so on.
Even though this is hardly the most exciting town in Sweden, there are several interesting sights in- and around it. See for yourself! Oh, and the ladies in this picture aren't as messy as it looks. I just happend to catch them during a market weekend when Trelleborg was very lively, and editing pictures is something I am very restrictive with...
- Pros:easy to reach, international feel, lovely countryside
- Cons:harbour pollution, small town quietness
- In a nutshell:Land's End and then to Germany!
Stay in the lighthouse guards' cheerful house at Smygehuk outside Trelleborg. Today converted into one of the most... more travel advice
The tiny harbour village of Smygehamn (see page) holds Sweden's southernmost little peninsula Smygehuk. Only 20... more travel advice
Sjalen's Related Pages
Trelleborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Gateway to Sweden"
- "WELCOME TO MY TRELLEBORG PAGE......:-)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trelleborg
- Hotels in Trelleborg
- Transportation in Trelleborg
- Restaurants in Trelleborg
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Trelleborg
- 4 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (76)
Have you been to Trelleborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trelleborg
Photos in TrelleborgSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockholm Intro, 166 reviews, 270 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 105 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Göteborg Intro, 80 reviews, 142 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 105 reviews, 111 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malmö Intro, 79 reviews, 132 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 82 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Ives Intro, 46 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Visby Intro, 51 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 72 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heidelberg Intro, 35 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues