"Copenhagen fishing village" Dragør by Sjalen
Dragør Travel Guide: 29 reviews and 50 photos
Dragoer is a great little fishing village that has grown to a small town these days but kept its prettiness. Until the Öresund Bridge was built, there were ferries here from Malmö and so, it is still a popular place for nostalgic Swedes who come for a Danish meal. But the Copenhageners themselves also appreciate it and it is a popular place to live for those who want to leave the inner city and can afford to. Dragoer is separated from Copenhagen by the giant Kastrup airport and yes, you do here the planes here and there. What surrounds Kastrup are fields full of farms and stables and it is not unusual to see people riding down to Dragoer harbour. Come here to get away from the city stress and to see all the alleys of cheerful yellow houses with their thatched roofs. This is what Dragoer is about more than concrete sights, as you will see from my page.
- Pros:pretty, close to Copenhagen, seaside
- Cons:Kastrup airport noise
- In a nutshell:Capital countryside
The bridge can be seen from several places on both sides of the strait, but along the pier in Dragoer it is fun as you... more travel advice
If you have your own boat, why not visit the centrally located guest harbour. more travel advice
Sjalen's Related Pages
Dragør Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dragør Just Outside Copenhagen"
- "Copenhagen fishing village"
- "Draor - as they say"
- "From Denmark to Sweden"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dragør
- Hotels in Dragør
- Transportation in Dragør
- Nightlife in Dragør
- Restaurants in Dragør
- Shopping in Dragør
- Warnings and Dangers in Dragør
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dragør
- 9 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (79)
Have you been to Dragør?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dragør
Photos in DragørSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockholm Intro, 166 reviews, 270 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 105 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Göteborg Intro, 80 reviews, 142 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 105 reviews, 111 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malmö Intro, 79 reviews, 130 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 82 reviews, 115 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Ives Intro, 46 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Visby Intro, 51 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 72 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heidelberg Intro, 35 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues