"Danish delight" Fåborg by Sjalen
Fåborg Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 103 photos
Fåborg is a delightful little town which we made our overnight camp when visiting Egeskov. Being there off season meant that we never saw much of the artists that the town is so famous for, but at the same time, we had the town to ourselves. This also included an evening stroll, where we were not sure whether it was good or bad to mention Claus' (cachaseiro) name in case anything would happen to us :))) Having said that, they might have forgotten him since he has now lived in Copenhagen for a long time and came from a village outside the town anyway. But then again, does anyone who has met Claus ever forget him? :)))
- Pros:pretty, full of sights for its size
- Cons:no trains anymore
- In a nutshell:History, hills and harbour
You can get to and from Fåborg in many ways by sea and also make daytrips using it as a base. There are regular sailings... more travel advice
As the former railway station has been turned into the bus station, this is the only way to get here by land if you... more travel advice
Sjalen's Related Pages
Fåborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Nice old seaside town with an arty feel to it."
- "Danish delight"
- "A quiet village off the beaten path in Fyn (Funen)"
- "Many beautiful strawberries"
- "Cosy town by the sea"
- "Jumping in Faborg!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Fåborg
- Hotels in Fåborg
- Transportation in Fåborg
- Nightlife in Fåborg
- Restaurants in Fåborg
- Shopping in Fåborg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Fåborg
- 17 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (78)
Have you been to Fåborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fåborg
Photos in FåborgSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockholm Intro, 166 reviews, 270 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 105 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Göteborg Intro, 80 reviews, 142 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 105 reviews, 111 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malmö Intro, 79 reviews, 130 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 82 reviews, 116 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Ives Intro, 46 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Visby Intro, 51 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 72 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heidelberg Intro, 35 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues