Køge Transportation Tips by Sjalen Top 5 Page for this destination
Køge Transportation: 4 reviews and 6 photos
It really couldn't be easier to get here, as the Copenhagen S-train commuter network has a line ending here, which means that you can get here in 40-50 minutes from Copenhagen Central station and have trains throughout the day. There are also some trains like the one in the picture, going along a couple of lines in eastern Zealand, as well as connections to nearby Roskilde.
More Reviews (9)
Sjalen's Related Pages
Køge Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "An old town on the edge of the big city"
- "Historic harbour"
- "A small jem near Copenhagen"
- "WELCOME TO MY KOEGE PAGE......:-)"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Køge
- Hotels in Køge
- Transportation in Køge
- Restaurants in Køge
- Shopping in Køge
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Køge
- 10 Reviews
- 23 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (201)
Have you been to Køge?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Køge
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Stockholm Intro, 166 reviews, 270 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Copenhagen Intro, 105 reviews, 157 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Göteborg Intro, 80 reviews, 142 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 105 reviews, 111 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Malmö Intro, 79 reviews, 130 photos, 5 travelogues
- London Intro, 82 reviews, 115 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Saint Ives Intro, 46 reviews, 107 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Visby Intro, 51 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Brussels Intro, 72 reviews, 63 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Heidelberg Intro, 35 reviews, 84 photos, 4 travelogues