Swakopmund Transportation Tips by DAO Top 5 Page for this destination
Swakopmund Transportation: 8 reviews and 10 photos
The police are almost non-existent in Namibia. Even in Windhoek I saw a few only around the Presidential Palace. I did, however, see lots here. In fact I saw the only ‘Traffic Control’ vehicle right near the beach (pictured). In fact, they had a big, busy office next to the Post Office (also pictured). These guys have a reputation for cracking heads and false imprisonment. I recommend you drive at or below the speed limit here. You can drive 200 kph or as fast as your car will go all over the country except here. They also have a prison here.
Phone: 081 122 4677
Type: Car/Motor Home
More Reviews (15)
- See All QUAD BIKE OVER THE DUNES !
- DO NOT DRINK AND DIVE
- See All ELECTRICITY IN NAMIBIA
DAO's Related Pages
Swakopmund Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEST BEACH RESORT IN NAMIBIA"
- "Germany in the Desert"
- "Swakopmund - city at the misty coast of Namibia"
- ""And the weather forecast for today is 14 and 22""
- "A german spot in an african desert"
- "Diary Swakopmund"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Swakopmund
- Hotels in Swakopmund
- Transportation in Swakopmund
- Nightlife in Swakopmund
- Restaurants in Swakopmund
- Shopping in Swakopmund
- Warnings and Dangers in Swakopmund
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Swakopmund
- 16 Reviews
- 337 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (220)
Have you been to Swakopmund?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Swakopmund
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 418 reviews, 3477 photos, 206 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 375 reviews, 2077 photos, 30 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Addis Ababa Intro, 105 reviews, 2314 photos, 240 travelogues
- London Intro, 251 reviews, 1261 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United Kingdom Intro, 260 reviews, 1243 photos
- England Intro, 227 reviews, 1091 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greater London Intro, 136 reviews, 661 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Benin Intro, 10 reviews, 746 photos, 90 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khiva Intro, 37 reviews, 707 photos, 66 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burundi Intro, 8 reviews, 731 photos, 86 travelogues