"THIS IS A CRIME !!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Angola by DAO
Angola Travel Guide: 231 reviews and 553 photos
YOU ARE WITNESSING AN INTERNATIONAL CRIME! REALLY. I ILLEGALLY ENTERED ANGOLA. THE VISA WAS TOO EXPENSIVE AND DIFFICULT, SO I LITERALLY BROKE INTO ANGOLA. I admit I used a pair of pliers to loosen some of the wire at the border and crawled under. Later I found a place to jump over the barrier and avoid the barbed wire and border guards armed with AK-47’s.
Want to know how I did it? Read my ‘Things To Do’ !!!!
The current flag of Angola came to use on the date of its Independence from Portugal - November 11, 1975. The flag was a... more travel advice
DAO's Related Pages
Angola Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "ANGOLA - Young, Happy & Proud."
- "Angola -- Portuguese Africa well almost"
- "THIS IS A CRIME !!!"
- "Angola - The forgotten land"
- "Leaving Angola - Pictures from above"
- "Lovely but unfortunate country"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Angola
- Hotels in Angola
- Transportation in Angola
- Nightlife in Angola
- Restaurants in Angola
- Shopping in Angola
- Warnings and Dangers in Angola
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Angola
- 3 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 5 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (97)
Have you been to Angola?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Angola
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 392 reviews, 3191 photos, 187 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Addis Ababa Intro, 104 reviews, 2309 photos, 240 travelogues
- London Intro, 187 reviews, 937 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 147 reviews, 865 photos, 21 travelogues
- Benin Intro, 8 reviews, 736 photos, 90 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burundi Intro, 8 reviews, 731 photos, 86 travelogues
- Madagascar Intro, 11 reviews, 683 photos, 76 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 123 reviews, 565 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Botswana Intro, 34 reviews, 650 photos, 65 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rwanda Intro, 32 reviews, 605 photos, 58 travelogues