Hell Things to Do Tips by DAO
Hell Things to Do: 2 reviews and 4 photos
If you go to Hell, you might as well get a T-shirt. If you do not want to go to Hell, but want a T-shirt anyway, they have a good website that even tells you the History of Hell. T-shirts have some predictable humour like:
• I went to Hell and back
• Hell froze over (they actually do have bad winters)
• Someone went to Hell and all I got was this lousy T-shirt
You get the idea.
Address: 4045 Patterson Lake Road, Hell, MI 48169
Directions: From Their website: "If the address gets returned and says something about the town being Pinckney and not Hell, go ahead and humor them and use the Pinckney address. You'll still get to Hell...."
DAO's Related Pages
Hell Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "DO NOT GET EXCITED"
- "So, I've Been To Hell and Back"
- "Hello, welcome to Hell"
- "Welcome to HELL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
- "Hell is quite hellish"
- "It's not that easy to go to HELL"
- See All...
Explore the World
- Las Terrenas
- Lebanon Hotels
- Molo Hotels
- Wallowa Lake State Park Hotels
- Barrow Hotels
Badges & Stats in Hell
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 7 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (87)
Have you been to Hell?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Hell
Photos in HellSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 389 reviews, 2953 photos, 159 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Addis Ababa Intro, 104 reviews, 2301 photos, 239 travelogues
- London Intro, 153 reviews, 765 photos, 7 travelogues
- Benin Intro, 8 reviews, 736 photos, 90 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burundi Intro, 8 reviews, 731 photos, 86 travelogues
- Madagascar Intro, 11 reviews, 683 photos, 76 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 109 reviews, 568 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rwanda Intro, 32 reviews, 605 photos, 58 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lalibela Intro, 39 reviews, 579 photos, 58 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ethiopia Intro, 106 reviews, 492 photos, 13 travelogues