Karlsruhe Shopping Tips by DAO Top 5 Page for this destination

Karlsruhe Shopping: 37 reviews and 57 photos

COSMETICS 5 TIMES CHEAPER - Karlsruhe
DM: COSMETICS 5 TIMES CHEAPER

I just needed some cheap moisturizer and I thought the best place to go would be a Pharmacy (Apotheke). I could not have been more wrong! The first one the Pharmastist showed me was 23 Euros! The cheapest I asked? 11 Euros. I just had to tell the nice lady I could not afford those prices. Magically she told me to go to ‘dm’. Not DM, but dm. Off I went and I immediately found something better for 1.99 Euros. Fantastic! In fact I noteiced everything in here was much cheape. At least 5 times cheaper on a lot of helath & beauty products. Well done dm people!

Open 8am-8pm Monday - Saturday

Address: dm, Kaiserstrasse 152-154, 76133 Karlsruhe

Phone: 0721/9203028

Theme: Bath and Beauty

Website: http://www.dm-drogeriemarkt.de/

• Updated Jun 4, 2008
NEED SOME CIGARETTES? - Karlsruhe
ON THE SIDE OF BUILDINGS: NEED SOME CIGARETTES?

I don’t read or speak German, but I was starting to think that ‘Karlsruhe’ meant something like ‘City of Cigarette Machines’ or ‘Home of Complete Nicotine Addicts’. Just look at these pictures of cigarette machines. Lots and lots of cigarette machines. They absolutely blight Karlsruhe by the hundreds. If you don’t smoke, you feel guilty walking around. I mean how bad do people need to smoke here? Can locals not hoard some in their own homes or does the Fire Department Emergency Number mean some sort of delivery service here? Enquiring minds want to know!

Yep, 24/7/365(6) availability. Just slide you identification card in to prove your age and some Euro coins. You wander how open to abuse this is, but that’s another tip isn’t it.

Please stay tuned to this Karlsruhe Page.

Theme: Other

Review Helpfulness: 4 out of 5 stars

• Updated Jun 3, 2008

DAO

“NEXT STOP - THE SILK ROAD”

Badges & Stats in Karlsruhe

Have you been to Karlsruhe?

Latest Activity in Karlsruhe