Karlsruhe Shopping Tips by DAO Top 5 Page for this destination
Karlsruhe Shopping: 37 reviews and 57 photos
I just needed some cheap moisturizer and I thought the best place to go would be a Pharmacy (Apotheke). I could not have been more wrong! The first one the Pharmastist showed me was 23 Euros! The cheapest I asked? 11 Euros. I just had to tell the nice lady I could not afford those prices. Magically she told me to go to ‘dm’. Not DM, but dm. Off I went and I immediately found something better for 1.99 Euros. Fantastic! In fact I noteiced everything in here was much cheape. At least 5 times cheaper on a lot of helath & beauty products. Well done dm people!
Open 8am-8pm Monday - Saturday
Address: dm, Kaiserstrasse 152-154, 76133 Karlsruhe
Theme: Bath and Beauty
I don’t read or speak German, but I was starting to think that ‘Karlsruhe’ meant something like ‘City of Cigarette Machines’ or ‘Home of Complete Nicotine Addicts’. Just look at these pictures of cigarette machines. Lots and lots of cigarette machines. They absolutely blight Karlsruhe by the hundreds. If you don’t smoke, you feel guilty walking around. I mean how bad do people need to smoke here? Can locals not hoard some in their own homes or does the Fire Department Emergency Number mean some sort of delivery service here? Enquiring minds want to know!
Yep, 24/7/365(6) availability. Just slide you identification card in to prove your age and some Euro coins. You wander how open to abuse this is, but that’s another tip isn’t it.
Please stay tuned to this Karlsruhe Page.
More Reviews (60)
- See All SUPER VEG
- See All FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS - THE SIGNS
- See All THEFT AT THE PANAMA CLUB !
- See All THIS IS AN ELECTRIFYING TIP
- See All FOOSBALL, FUßBALL, OR FUSSBALL
- See All SLIDES IN BARS
DAO's Related Pages
Karlsruhe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Karlsruhe - the cradle of VirtualTourist"
- "EASY TO GET HERE, EASY TO SEE & A VT EUROMEET !!!"
- "Karlsruhe - under construction until 2019....."
- "VirtualTourist meetings in Karlsruhe"
- "Karlsruhe, a city with many attractions"
- "Euromeet 2008: a Friday in Speyer"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Karlsruhe
- Hotels in Karlsruhe
- Transportation in Karlsruhe
- Nightlife in Karlsruhe
- Restaurants in Karlsruhe
- Shopping in Karlsruhe
- Warnings and Dangers in Karlsruhe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Karlsruhe
- 62 Reviews
- 322 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 43 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (175)
Have you been to Karlsruhe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karlsruhe
Photos in KarlsruheSee All Photos (322)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 394 reviews, 3349 photos, 205 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Addis Ababa Intro, 105 reviews, 2314 photos, 240 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 180 reviews, 1059 photos, 25 travelogues
- London Intro, 200 reviews, 1002 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United Kingdom Intro, 167 reviews, 782 photos
- Benin Intro, 8 reviews, 736 photos, 90 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burundi Intro, 8 reviews, 731 photos, 86 travelogues
- Yemen Intro, 18 reviews, 712 photos, 82 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khiva Intro, 34 reviews, 692 photos, 66 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Togo Intro, 15 reviews, 710 photos, 81 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (361)
- Marktplatz- 20 Reviews, 25 Photos
- City Garden and Zoo- 4 Reviews, 7 Photos
- Weihnachtsmarkt- 7 Reviews, 22 Photos
- The Palace- 2 Reviews, 6 Photos
- ZKM - Center for Art and Media Technology- 2 Reviews, 6 Photos
- The Beer Castle- 1 Review, 1 Photo
- The Town Hall- 2 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Pyramid- 3 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Prince-Max-Palace- 2 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Vierordtbad - Karlsruhe's oldest public bath- 1 Review, 1 Photo
See All Karlsruhe Things to Do