Karlsruhe Hotel Tips by DAO Top 5 Page for this destination
Karlsruhe Hotels: 772 reviews and 125 photos
For the price, this is a GREAT hotel. Its is located in the north part of the city in a very quiet neighbourhood. The staff were friendly, my room had more facilities than I imagined, I had my own balcony and the bed was perfect. I got a good night’s sleep, glorious hot showers and my own kitchen to make coffee in. The hotel is modern, spotlessly clean and well decorated. An excellent choice and a good price.
It is about 6-8 city blocks to the centre of town, but it is a very easy flat stroll.
In the rooms are a small and efficient kitchen with a fridge, stove top, utensils, plates, electric kettle and complimentary coffee & tea. They even give you liquid soap to wash the dishes! You know this is a great hotel now. They also offer:
• Satellite TV
• Alarm clock
• Wireless and wired internet
• Private balcony
• Lots of closets and shelves
• Lockable cabinets
• Room service
• 24 hr reception/wake-up calls
Address: Sophienstr. 69-71, Karlsruhe 76133
Comparison: less expensive than average
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +49 (0) 721 / 85 09-0
Yep, this hotel is next door to the Zoo! It just doesn’t get any closer than this. It is located just across the street from the main train station as well. If you are a nature lover and want to be close to the animals – this is the hotel for you. Any closer and you will have to sleep in the animal cages.
They offer modern & bright rooms, a café, restaurant, bar and a small business conference room.
They are located right next to the zoo, but are a good 15-20 minute walk from the centre of town.
Address: Bahnhofsplatz 6, Karlsruhe, 76137, de
Comparison: about average
Other Contact: Fax: 0721/9322244
Unlike some countries, the star ratings in Germany are regulated and actually mean something. No problem like countries where the hotel gets to decide and they have a myriad of systems like stars, diamonds and who knows what. The system is:
5-Star – Luxury
4-Star – First class
3-Star – Comfortable
2-Star – Standard
1-Star – Tourist (read budget)
Hotels also display their stars and have their stars on their websites so you know before you go!
More Reviews (59)
- See All SUPER VEG
- See All FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS - THE SIGNS
- See All THEFT AT THE PANAMA CLUB !
- See All THIS IS AN ELECTRIFYING TIP
- See All FOOSBALL, FUßBALL, OR FUSSBALL
- See All SLIDES IN BARS
DAO's Related Pages
Karlsruhe Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Karlsruhe - the cradle of VirtualTourist"
- "EASY TO GET HERE, EASY TO SEE & A VT EUROMEET !!!"
- "Karlsruhe - under construction until 2019....."
- "VirtualTourist meetings in Karlsruhe"
- "Karlsruhe, a city with many attractions"
- "Euromeet 2008: a Friday in Speyer"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Karlsruhe
- Hotels in Karlsruhe
- Transportation in Karlsruhe
- Nightlife in Karlsruhe
- Restaurants in Karlsruhe
- Shopping in Karlsruhe
- Warnings and Dangers in Karlsruhe
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Karlsruhe
- 62 Reviews
- 315 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 43 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (85)
Have you been to Karlsruhe?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Karlsruhe
Read real reviews about Karlsruhe Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 390 reviews, 3109 photos, 178 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Addis Ababa Intro, 104 reviews, 2309 photos, 240 travelogues
- London Intro, 170 reviews, 857 photos, 8 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 126 reviews, 753 photos, 19 travelogues
- Benin Intro, 8 reviews, 736 photos, 90 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burundi Intro, 8 reviews, 731 photos, 86 travelogues
- Madagascar Intro, 11 reviews, 683 photos, 76 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rwanda Intro, 32 reviews, 605 photos, 58 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lalibela Intro, 39 reviews, 579 photos, 58 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ethiopia Intro, 106 reviews, 492 photos, 13 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (298)
- Marktplatz- 20 Reviews, 25 Photos
- Weihnachtsmarkt- 8 Reviews, 26 Photos
- City Garden and Zoo- 4 Reviews, 7 Photos
- ZKM - Center for Art and Media Technology- 2 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Pyramid- 3 Reviews, 8 Photos
- The Beer Castle- 1 Reviews, 1 Photos
- The Palace- 2 Reviews, 6 Photos
- The Town Hall- 2 Reviews, 3 Photos
- Botanical Garden- 1 Reviews, 1 Photos
- Prince-Max-Palace- 2 Reviews, 6 Photos
See All Karlsruhe Things to Do