"SMALL ISLAND - BIG WOW !!!!" Top 5 Page for this destination Santorini Island by DAO

Santorini Island Travel Guide: 1,608 reviews and 5,146 photos

LET ME TAKE YOU ON A SEA CRUISE!

Santorini is a place for lovers – be they real, Virtual or imagined. Sun, sea, sand and food all combine for a great holiday destination. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did!

THE LADS!

This is also a great place to be a slightly out-of-control laddish bad boy. Cheap beer and ouzo are an invitation for the local authorities to give you a good beating before they escort you to the plane or ferry and make you someone else’s problem.

RUGGED BEAUTY

NOT BLESSED WITH LOTS OF SANDY BEACHES - SANTORINI IS STILL A NATURAL AND HUMAN WONDER. TAKE IT EASY, WATCH YOUR STEP(S) AND GET ON ISLAND TIME !

DRINKING & DRIVING/WALKING STEPS/CLIMBING DON'T MIX. GO ON A TOUR INSTEAD. HAVE THOSE DRINKS WITH A BOAT, BUS OR CAR AND A FRIEND WHO IS SOBER. ALTERNATIVELY HIRE SOMEONE SOBER.

NOW ISN'T THAT DEADLY CLIFF BEAUTIFUL?

• Pros:HAS IT ALL, PICTURE PERFECT
  • Cons:EXPENSIVE
  • In a nutshell:IF YOU CAN ONLY VISIT ONE ISLAND.....
  • Last visit to Santorini Island: Sep 2010
  • Intro Updated Sep 20, 2010

• white_smallstar's Profile Photo
    Aug 13, 2012 at 1:39 AM

Funny pictures about you picking up some ladies :O))))
    *Nico*

• buenababe's Profile Photo
    Oct 25, 2011 at 9:06 PM

ahh, santorini is my ultimate dream! thanks for touring me around (virtually).lol ;)

• paolodecastro's Profile Photo
    Oct 11, 2011 at 6:58 PM

loved reading your santorini t-page....................short and direct to the point.............;)....................

• wise23girl's Profile Photo
    Jan 21, 2011 at 6:18 PM

We had/have a restaurant where they had plate smashing. I have some old plates...Oh now the note about our hats has disappeared...do you think our trademark hats will be OK? Old Ghan Train ones?

• johngayton's Profile Photo
    Sep 28, 2010 at 1:42 PM

Looks like my Santorini page needs an update :( I assume you've just had a revisit - lucky you. Cheers, John.

• pieter_jan_v's Profile Photo
    Sep 25, 2010 at 8:58 AM

A very Baz...... page, haha. PJ

• Gillybob's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2010 at 12:03 AM

And did mum have to walk up the hill? ;-) Gillybob greetings

• balhannah's Profile Photo
    Jun 26, 2010 at 6:36 PM

Sounds like you had a good time here on this lovely Island.

• travelgourmet's Profile Photo
    Dec 7, 2009 at 2:28 PM

Thanks for the trip down memory lane. I still have my silly black Greek fisherman's hat.

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Sep 10, 2009 at 1:52 PM

Oh dear, I should have had a warning before I read your pages. It could be infectious. Good read, thank you.

DAO

“NEXT STOP - THE SILK ROAD”

Badges & Stats in Santorini Island

Have you been to Santorini Island?

Latest Activity in Santorini Island