Africa Sports & Outdoors Tips by DAO Top 5 Page for this destination
Africa Sports & Outdoors: 17 reviews and 34 photos
Football (Soccer) is a fantastic team sport that needs very little money or equipment. You just need a ball. Goals are often fashioned out of some wood and string and I have yet to see kids playing on grass in Africa. The kids love it and you can help very quickly and cheaply. Buy the kids a football. For $2-3 you will keep a neighborhood of children off the streets and on the playing field.
Theme: Sports Watching
Why Are African runners so good? Ever watched the Olympics? Runners from countries you might not otherwise hear of win medals every time. Genetics? Maybe there is a more simple reason. Running doesn’t need equipment. I grew up in America where to play American Football you needed hundreds of dollars per person just to practice. Running requires heart, stamina and skill. It does not require a lot of money. Combine that with some excellent weather and a lot of pride – you get some of the greatest runners in history.
Equipment: Even shoes are optional.
Theme: Extreme Sports
More Reviews (425)
- See All Don’t Bother in Massawa
- See All Not Quite Right in Massawa, Eritrea
- See All The Flag of Burkina Faso
- See All Its Officially a Joke in Burkina Faso
- See All RETURN GLASS BOTTLES
- See All USEFUL IN TOGO
- See All THE STREET TAILORS
- See All KOLOBENG NATIONAL MEMORIAL - BOTSWANA
- See All A HUNDRED WAYS TO DIE
- See All THE GREATEST MARATHON RUNNER IN THE...
- See All SHONGOLOLO !
- See All SINK PLUGS
DAO's Related Pages
Africa Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "AFRICA - LAND OF HISTORY & FRIENDSHIP"
- "Africa, a never ending lovestory !"
- "My private Africa"
- "Africa the oldest Continent"
- "Africa - The Adventure Continent"
- "AFRICA Pulls You In. Refuses To Let Go!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Africa
- Hotels in Africa
- Transportation in Africa
- Nightlife in Africa
- Restaurants in Africa
- Shopping in Africa
- Warnings and Dangers in Africa
- See All...
Nearby Travel Guides
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Africa
- 1,987 Reviews
- 25,235 Photos
- 34 Countries
- 92 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (231)
Have you been to Africa?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Africa
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: Word Association Game."
- Wrote a Review Don’t Bother in Massawa in Africa Restaurants
- Uploaded a Photo to "Don’t Bother in Massawa"
- updated a Africa Travel Page "AFRICA - LAND OF HISTORY & FRIENDSHIP"
- Commented on one of angiebabe's Africa travel pages
- Commented on the Africa travel guide
- Uploaded a Video to Africa
Videos in AfricaSee All Videos (21)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 427 reviews, 3538 photos, 208 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 396 reviews, 2182 photos, 30 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Addis Ababa Intro, 105 reviews, 2314 photos, 240 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United Kingdom Intro, 272 reviews, 1303 photos
- London Intro, 253 reviews, 1279 photos, 9 travelogues
- England Intro, 232 reviews, 1116 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greater London Intro, 144 reviews, 698 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Benin Intro, 10 reviews, 746 photos, 90 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khiva Intro, 38 reviews, 712 photos, 66 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burundi Intro, 8 reviews, 731 photos, 86 travelogues