"PLEASANT SMALL TOWN" Northwich by DAO
Northwich Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 12 photos
Northwich is a small compact town with some nice small pubs, a large park and is home to the only floating hotel in the UK. There is not a lot for a tourist, but is seems like a very pleasant location for the people who live here. It is also home to British Waterways who manage all the canals in the UK.
- Pros:Nice small town
- Cons:Not a "Tourist" destination
- In a nutshell:A nice place to live
DAO's Related Pages
Northwich Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PLEASANT SMALL TOWN"
- "Northwich Cheshire trip"
- "Northwich, Cheshire"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Northwich
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (185)
Have you been to Northwich?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Northwich
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 401 reviews, 3392 photos, 206 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Addis Ababa Intro, 105 reviews, 2314 photos, 240 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 237 reviews, 1386 photos, 30 travelogues
- London Intro, 219 reviews, 1099 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United Kingdom Intro, 174 reviews, 815 photos
- Benin Intro, 8 reviews, 736 photos, 90 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burundi Intro, 8 reviews, 731 photos, 86 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Togo Intro, 16 reviews, 715 photos, 81 travelogues
- Yemen Intro, 18 reviews, 712 photos, 82 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khiva Intro, 34 reviews, 692 photos, 66 travelogues