"IT'S FOR THE BIRDS" Top 5 Page for this destination Kampala by DAO
Kampala Travel Guide: 239 reviews and 660 photos
KAMPALA IS A GREAT CITY. IT HAS ALL THE MODERN CONVENIENCES, AND YET ITS STILL HAS BANANA GROVES AND HUGE WILD BIRDS. LOTS OF BIRDS! THIS IS A GREAT CITY TO VISIT.
- Pros:TROPICAL, GOOD FOOD, CLEAN
- Cons:A LITTLE EXPENSIVE BY AFRICAN STANDARDS
- In a nutshell:A CHARMING CITY SURROUNDED BY BEAUTY
The Astoria is a simple, concrete, tower block hotel just across from the shared taxi ‘station’. It is a couple of... more travel advice
Uganda sits right on top of the Equator. That makes it hot every day of the year. Every day. Because Uganda is... more travel advice
DAO's Related Pages
Kampala Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rainy days in Kampala"
- "IT'S FOR THE BIRDS"
- "Kampala Ah-hah!"
- "The Pearl of the African Pearl"
- "Kampala, the city of seven hills"
- "the city of uganda"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kampala
- Hotels in Kampala
- Transportation in Kampala
- Nightlife in Kampala
- Restaurants in Kampala
- Shopping in Kampala
- Warnings and Dangers in Kampala
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kampala
- 28 Reviews
- 126 Photos
- 1 Forum posts
- 9 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (220)
Have you been to Kampala?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kampala
Photos in KampalaSee All Photos (126)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 417 reviews, 3472 photos, 206 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 372 reviews, 2062 photos, 30 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Addis Ababa Intro, 105 reviews, 2314 photos, 240 travelogues
- London Intro, 251 reviews, 1261 photos, 8 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United Kingdom Intro, 256 reviews, 1223 photos
- England Intro, 227 reviews, 1091 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Greater London Intro, 136 reviews, 661 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Benin Intro, 10 reviews, 746 photos, 90 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Khiva Intro, 37 reviews, 707 photos, 66 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burundi Intro, 8 reviews, 731 photos, 86 travelogues