Bahir Dar Hotel Tips by DAO Top 5 Page for this destination
Bahir Dar Hotels: 443 reviews and 42 photos
STAY COOL IN THE POOL !
I paid a little bit more to stay at this hotel because it has a huge swimming pool. I haggled the room price down, so give it a try! The rooms are good sized and the queen sized bed had an excellent mattress. Modern flush toilets and unlimited hot water showers in the bathroom. Also satellite TV. They have a nice bar that serves snacks by the poolside. Upstairs they have a very good restaurant. I found the staff friendly and the pool was worth the extra I paid. It is a healthy walk to the lake, but when the weather is hot, you will want to get cool in the pool.
The rooms also have very good mosquito nets (pictured).
* A huge and refreshing swimming pool with a bar on the side.
* 10 minute walk to the Lake and all town amenities
* 5 minute walk to food and booze stores
* Minibuses for other towns leave from here (i.e. Gonder)
* Nice staff
* Safe, clean and quiet
* Across from the main Market
* Can organise tours, including by boat and even horse
* Airport pick-up
Address: P.O.BOX. 222, Bahir Dar, Ethiopia
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: Diagonally across from the Main Market and beside the Shell petrol garage.
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: 251-1 058 220 51 00
Price: less than US$20
More Reviews (29)
- See All SUN SCREEN LOTION
- See All MALARIA
- See All THE HANDSHAKE OF RESPECT
- See All FLY HERE !
DAO's Related Pages
Bahir Dar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bahir Dar, Lake Tana and Blue Nile Falls"
- "THE dreamed Riviera"
- "LAKE MONASTERIES"
- "The town by the lake"
- "Bahir Dar"
- "Lovely town by the lake..."
- "Bahir Dar, Lake Tana, & the Blue Nile Falls"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bahir Dar
- Hotels in Bahir Dar
- Transportation in Bahir Dar
- Restaurants in Bahir Dar
- Shopping in Bahir Dar
- Warnings and Dangers in Bahir Dar
- See All...
Explore the World
- Country House Montali
- Hotel Coronas Playa
- Muckross Park
- Travelodge Portland Maine
- Baymont Inn and Suites Pensacola
- Dandelion Inn
- The Royal Chace Hotel
- Best Western Premier Hotel Rebstock
- Nannai Resort at Muro Alto Beach
- InterContinental Cairo Semiramis
- Solway Holiday Village
- All Season's Goa
- Quinta Do Forno
Badges & Stats in Bahir Dar
- 30 Reviews
- 429 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (87)
Have you been to Bahir Dar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bahir Dar
- Posted in Miscellaneous Forum "Re: I AM TAKING CONTROL (SOON)"
- created a Bahir Dar Travelogue "BAHIR DAR – ALL OF IT ! (number 41)"
- Uploaded a Photo to "BAHIR DAR – ALL OF IT! (number 38)"
- Commented on one of Elisabcn's Bahir Dar travel pages
- Wrote a Review SUN SCREEN LOTION in Bahir Dar What to Pack
Photos in Bahir DarSee All Photos (429)
Read real reviews about Bahir Dar Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Africa Intro, 389 reviews, 2953 photos, 159 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Addis Ababa Intro, 104 reviews, 2301 photos, 239 travelogues
- London Intro, 153 reviews, 765 photos, 7 travelogues
- Benin Intro, 8 reviews, 736 photos, 90 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Burundi Intro, 8 reviews, 731 photos, 86 travelogues
- Madagascar Intro, 11 reviews, 683 photos, 76 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 109 reviews, 568 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rwanda Intro, 32 reviews, 605 photos, 58 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lalibela Intro, 39 reviews, 579 photos, 58 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ethiopia Intro, 106 reviews, 492 photos, 13 travelogues
FriendsSee All Friends (296)
Latest Bahir Dar hotel reviews