DAO's profile photo

DAO

DAO Online Now
???????ds ??o? u??q ???? p?no?s ? ???? ??s ? ?ou ??poq??os ?q o? p??u?? s????? ? '???? ?? ???

My Favorite Pages

Eritrea

Travel Map

mickeyboy07's Profile Photo
mickeyboy07 Nov 27, 2016 at 5:40 AM

Hi pal sorry to miss you on Fridays pre meet the Saturday went well as always thanks for the keyring hope your well happy travels

starship's Profile Photo
starship Nov 24, 2016 at 6:07 AM

Happy Thanksgiving, DAO. Hope you're having some tasty turkey and all the trimmings!

Usctwin's Profile Photo
Usctwin Nov 1, 2016 at 11:11 AM

The postcard from Iraq is amazing. Thank you!!

DAO Nov 1, 2016 at 1:44 PM

You are very welcome. I made it myself!

fairy_dust's Profile Photo
fairy_dust Oct 31, 2016 at 12:16 PM

Hi! Thanks for the postcard!

DAO Nov 1, 2016 at 4:20 AM

You are most welcome my dear

Candace16's Profile Photo
Candace16 Oct 6, 2016 at 11:16 PM

Hi, DAO! So, here I am...waiting for hurricane Matthew to hit. :( So glad you made it safely from Iraq. :) On a troubling note...my brother was stationed in Iraq in '05(he came back a little scared of things like lightening...other than that he is good). He is only 40, two years to retire, and they decide to select him to go over to Kuwait next year. My ex-husband was in Kuwait during Desert Storm, my dad did Vietnam twice. You seem to go to places many of us would only contemplate. You are truly rare, one of a kind and I hope and pray for your safety. It is nice that you are doing what you love.

DAO Oct 7, 2016 at 3:04 PM

Hi, I hope you have a basement! Please take care of yourself and your family. My thoughts are with you!

• Candace16's Profile Photo
    Candace16 Oct 7, 2016 at 11:51 PM

Thanks, DAO...we are fine. :) Hurricane was literally moving at a snail's pace... well, maybe a turtle's pace. Many people were not as fortunate in the Caribbean and Haiti. :( No basement. Apt/Condo living. Eastside of Florida.

Be well my friend. I will check on you from time to time. I mostly half moon-light over on Facebook and dabble over in Medium. :)

angiebabe's Profile Photo
angiebabe Sep 8, 2016 at 2:14 PM

wow Iraq - you said you hadnt travelled for ages - which was hard to believe anyway lol so then you go to Iraq! was that decision influence by Joao Leitao's visit to Iraq a few months ago? I might pluck up the courage to go to India next month...that needs enough courage let alone Iraq lol. take care and look forward to hearing about your travels soon :)

• angiebabe's Profile Photo
    angiebabe Oct 29, 2016 at 4:32 PM

I'm in China instead. Via a few days in Beijing and Hong Kong...lol a 16 hour stopover overnight in Beijing on a flight to HK for the visa turned into getting the 3 day visa exemption and 3 nights provided for by Air China so i got to do quite a bit of autumn colour stuff back in BJ and dont need to get there myself now :) Decided not right timing for India and picking up on my old plans to get to Autumn colour places in China.

DAO Oct 29, 2016 at 4:44 PM

Cool

DAO's Profile Photo
DAO Sep 6, 2016 at 11:27 AM

In Iraq looking for Postcards.

EasyMalc's Profile Photo
EasyMalc Sep 3, 2016 at 9:07 AM

Never did get your Faro postcard. Where are you now?

DAO Sep 6, 2016 at 11:05 AM

Hello from Iraq. I will be active on VT again soon.

DAO Sep 8, 2016 at 10:33 AM

No post office! Will have to post from another country!

SLLiew's Profile Photo
SLLiew Aug 24, 2016 at 6:42 AM

DAO, Thanks so much for the Portugal Lagos VT meet up signed postcard. Have a great week. Cheers from Penang Island, SL Liew :)

Usctwin's Profile Photo
Usctwin Aug 8, 2016 at 3:10 PM

Where are you these days?!

• Usctwin's Profile Photo
    Usctwin Sep 6, 2016 at 11:24 AM

Wow, look forward to hearing all about it. Safe travels!

DAO Sep 6, 2016 at 11:57 AM

They don't understand the need for postcards yet...