"Opwijk is my home place" Opwijk by nicoleken
Opwijk Travel Guide: 3 reviews and 19 photos
clematis flowers in my garden
The Sint-Paulus church in Opwijk, is situated in the centre of our village.
Opwijk has Nijverseel, where I grow up with my parents, now I live in Droeshout since 1982 and Mazenzele is just 1 km behind our garden. These parts are all of Opwijk.
Opwijk is still a very green and rural village.
Opwijk is located in the arrondissement of Halle-Vilvoorde.
The commune of Opwijk, population 12,000, is located 12 kilometers northwest of Brussels.
Droeshout and Mazenzele are boroughs within the municipal district of Opwijk.
- Pros:we have still a lot of beautiful nature
- Cons:can't say ???
- In a nutshell:I like to live here
The shop is a Garden Center and situated at the opposite of the street where we live. You can buy all garden utilities... more travel advice
nicoleken's Related Pages
Opwijk Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Opwijk
- 11 Reviews
- 19 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 19 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (7)
Have you been to Opwijk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Opwijk
Photos in OpwijkSee All Photos (19)
Top 10 Pages
- Germany Intro, 11 reviews, 97 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 52 reviews, 55 photos
- Belgium Intro, 27 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vaison-la-Romaine Intro, 47 reviews, 47 photos
- Cadiz Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brugge Intro, 32 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vosges Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Droeshout Intro, 26 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Reims Intro, 6 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue