"Sitges in Catalunya" Sitges by nicoleken
Sitges Travel Guide: 142 reviews and 336 photos
Sitges is a lovely village 35 Km South of Barcelona and it’s absolutely worth a visit. Sitges is known for its carnival, its nice weather and its night life --especially famous its gay life.
Sitges is especially known for its night life. You can find many discos (open in Summer). It’s also known for its Gay life. Just like San Francisco in a small size.
- In a nutshell:a very nice place to walk
El Cau Ferrat. Sitges is also know as the place where gay people meat each other and spend their holidays .... we did... more travel advice
nicoleken's Related Pages
Sitges Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "All year round in Sitges"
- "Jewel of the Spanish Coast"
- "off-season sleepy seaside town"
- "Sitges in Catalunya"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Sitges
- Hotels in Sitges
- Transportation in Sitges
- Nightlife in Sitges
- Restaurants in Sitges
- Shopping in Sitges
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Sitges
- 10 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (29)
Have you been to Sitges?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sitges
Photos in SitgesSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Germany Intro, 11 reviews, 97 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brussels Intro, 52 reviews, 55 photos
- Belgium Intro, 27 reviews, 68 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vaison-la-Romaine Intro, 47 reviews, 47 photos
- Cadiz Intro, 16 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Brugge Intro, 32 reviews, 45 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 9 reviews, 66 photos, 1 travelogue
- Vosges Intro, 16 reviews, 48 photos, 2 travelogues
- Droeshout Intro, 26 reviews, 36 photos, 1 travelogue
- Reims Intro, 6 reviews, 54 photos, 1 travelogue