"tini58de's Nostalgia Greeley Page" Top 5 Page for this destination Greeley by tini58de

Greeley Travel Guide: 38 reviews and 46 photos

I spent the 1980/81 academic year in Greeley, Colorado and got my B.A. in Audiology at the University of Northern Colorado.

It is quite an experience to live in a foreign country rather than just visiting...

Since this "adventure" dates back more than 20 years, please excuse the poor quality of the pictures and the lack of helpful information!

Creating this page is a nostalgic trip back in time for me, too!!!

• Last visit to Greeley: Dec 1979
  • Intro Written Sep 9, 2002

• Rich62's Profile Photo
    Aug 23, 2010 at 7:33 PM

The town of Greeley seems to have gone downhill in the past 20 years, but UNC is a great university with a beautiful campus.

• Oct 15, 2007 at 7:57 PM

I used to work at the State Armory. It was a really fun place. Did you know it was haunted??? I worked there about 15 yrs. ago.

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Oct 7, 2004 at 1:28 PM

I enjoyed this, especially the graduation photo. It's great to see a place where someone lived. It's difficult to write about something 20 yrs. ago, but you did well.

• nepalgoods's Profile Photo
    Feb 1, 2004 at 2:29 AM

Interesting page! Must have been an great experience!

• RhondaRuth's Profile Photo
    May 7, 2003 at 11:08 AM

Wow, someone who has been to Greeley, CO. I would visit friends there when I lived in Colo.Springs in 1976. Good people & homecooking is what I remember!

• chancay's Profile Photo
    Mar 28, 2003 at 12:01 PM

swwet pic of graduation day...you´re right, it´s quite different visit a country or live there for a while.

• Leipzig's Profile Photo
    Mar 11, 2003 at 4:52 AM

brrr....-20°F. What did you do to stay warm?

• Jan 13, 2003 at 6:23 AM

Sweet memories are always alive...

• KaiM's Profile Photo
    Dec 22, 2002 at 9:14 AM

I like Greeley. I went to college nearby in Laramie, Wyoming.

• ROCKYMTN.'s Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2002 at 11:16 AM

the armory is still a great place to eat and or drink. you just need to understand this is greeley.

tini58de

“It's only with the heart that one can see rightly ... (A. de St. Exupery)”

Badges & Stats in Greeley

Have you been to Greeley?

Latest Activity in Greeley