"Bernese Oberland" Berner Alpen by tini58de

Berner Alpen Travel Guide: 151 reviews and 652 photos

This was a short trip of only four days, that I went on with the Karlsruhe Concert Choir.
We took spouses and friends with us, did some beautiful sightseeing
and even had a concert in Ringgenberg.

If you like, please have a look at my black & white pictures in the travellogue!

• Last visit to Berner Alpen: Sep 2000
  • Intro Updated Dec 3, 2006

• HORSCHECK's Profile Photo
    Mar 6, 2007 at 12:36 PM

tini58de in concert ...Ohh, a pity that VT doesn't transfer sounds ...anyway, gorgeous page ... :-)

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Feb 11, 2007 at 9:04 AM

Blue skies and wonderful mountains, wish I was there right now, hahaha, and it was summer as well ;-) I never really visited the Swiss Alps, but maybe I should do so some day: it looks so beautiful here!

• Tripack's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2006 at 4:30 AM

Nice B&W pics, although I would prefer white&snowy pics ;-) Should go often to visit this other side of my Alps as I live in Valais. Merry Christmas from the Snowy, Sunny Swiss Alps!

• Luchonda's Profile Photo
    Dec 20, 2006 at 1:01 AM

Must be indeed a lovely place Wish you all the best for X-mas and NY.Greetz - Luc

• Gili_S's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2006 at 1:27 PM

What a beautiful place, I really like the B&W photos :)

• Kuznetsov_Sergey's Profile Photo
    Dec 12, 2006 at 11:26 AM

I've never been to Switz but intend to come there someday. Your Berner Alpen-page made my desire stronger. Good work Christine! Great updatings!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Dec 11, 2006 at 6:08 AM

Great that you got to sing in that beautiful old church! I'm looking forward to seeing you at the meeting in Karlsruhe on Friday.

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2006 at 9:13 PM

a lovely page, Christine ! b.t.w. the times of 30 sfr to Schynigge platte are gone :-(( it is rather 60 sfr today !!

• yumyum's Profile Photo
    Dec 3, 2006 at 11:47 AM

Raclette - how yummy! I'm thinking of going to Grindelwald for a weekend this winter..

• littlesam1's Profile Photo
    Feb 10, 2005 at 9:08 AM

I love looking at pictures from Switzerland. The beauty there is so overwhelming. Your travelogue pics are wonderful.

tini58de

“It's only with the heart that one can see rightly ... (A. de St. Exupery)”

Badges & Stats in Berner Alpen

Have you been to Berner Alpen?

Latest Activity in Berner Alpen