"tini58de's Brazil Page" Brazil by tini58de
Brazil Travel Guide: 12,769 reviews and 30,954 photos
But most important of all - I got more interested in Brazil and heard about an orphanage that needs support. I became a sponsor and have now sponsored a little boy called Pedro Paulo for more than two years. With the help of the orphanage PP (as he is called) and his two brothers are now able to live with their family again - with the financial and social support of the orphanage! We write letters and thanks to the internet I am informed about what is going on there. This contact is more valuable than all the trips in the world, they show me about the real life in a little part of Brazil! For more information on PP and his surrounding, please have a look at my travelogues! Obrigada!
In May 2005 I got some very bad news:
The orphanage is struggling to survive - and has been doing so since! For some details, please have a look at my MDC orphanage travelogue. They need every Euro, Dollar, Cent and Real to keep this wonderful project alive - and all the enthusiasm they have!
I have asked friends (even internet friends, who do not know me personally) and I have been overwhelmed by the generosity of those people: we have already collected more than 660 Euro and might even get some more money!
This way we will be able to save this wonderful project
that is a true home to those children and their only chance!
If you would like to help as well, here are some choices:
- drop me a line
- become a regular donor and sponsor of a child of the orphanage (a wonderful experience!!!)
- make a donation to the account mentioned at the MDC website
- use the official PayPal account MDC@mdcdonation.org for your donation!
Thanks! Danke! Obrigada! For more updates, please have a look at the travelogue
Special thanks for their support go to the following VT members: madschick, habert62, pepples46, elgin99, shrimp56, Xenohumph, jodydem, Escadora7, bilgeez, nepalgoods, jadedmuse, AndyRG, shadow100, myriam_c, alza - your concern and dedication really make the world a better one!
The most interesting places to visit in Brazil include Rio de Janeiro and Sao Paulo or the old colonial town of Ouro... more travel advice
The orphanage had just started to build a garden of their own and they have asked the sponsors to help them a little bit... more travel advice
tini58de's Related Pages
Brazil Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Brasil energetico!!!"
- "Mangueirense's Brazil Page"
- ":: Brasil ::"
- "THE MILLION TREASURES OF MY COUNTRY.."
- "The land of beautiful people."
- "Brazil with "s""
- See All...
- Things to Do in Brazil
- Hotels in Brazil
- Transportation in Brazil
- Nightlife in Brazil
- Restaurants in Brazil
- Shopping in Brazil
- Warnings and Dangers in Brazil
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Brazil
- 13 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (32)
Have you been to Brazil?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Brazil
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlsruhe Intro, 76 reviews, 154 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nancy Intro, 36 reviews, 149 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sevilla Intro, 32 reviews, 133 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 37 reviews, 126 photos, 1 travelogue
- Riga Intro, 30 reviews, 127 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marseille Intro, 35 reviews, 118 photos
- Krakow Intro, 43 reviews, 105 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Càgliari Intro, 30 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vernazza Intro, 30 reviews, 105 photos
- Paris Intro, 38 reviews, 93 photos, 3 travelogues
Top Brazil hotels
- Rio de Janeiro Hotels
- 3628 Reviews - 6543 Photos
- São Paulo Hotels
- 846 Reviews - 1742 Photos
- Fortaleza Hotels
- 223 Reviews - 562 Photos
- Salvador da Bahia Hotels
- 629 Reviews - 1337 Photos
- Foz do Iguaçu Hotels
- 267 Reviews - 637 Photos
- Natal Hotels
- 182 Reviews - 420 Photos
- Manaus Hotels
- 290 Reviews - 814 Photos
- Porto Alegre Hotels
- 205 Reviews - 471 Photos
- Parati Hotels
- 270 Reviews - 894 Photos
- Recife Hotels
- 140 Reviews - 344 Photos
- Jericoacoara Hotels
- 135 Reviews - 467 Photos
- São Caetano do Sul Hotels
- 2 Hotels
- Sao Paulo Hotels
- 4 Reviews
- Curitiba Hotels
- 187 Reviews - 427 Photos
- Canoa Quebrada Hotels
- 19 Reviews - 91 Photos