"Welschnofen - Nova Levante" Top 5 Page for this destination Trentino-Alto Adige by tini58de
Trentino-Alto Adige Travel Guide: 1,133 reviews and 3,395 photos
Well, when thinking of an alternative, we were thinking about a place to go for some "altitude training". And since we did not want to travel all that far, we opted for Italy.
We went to Welschnofen, a village near the "Rosengarten Massiv" and the "Latemar Massiv" and did some hiking, but mostly relaxing.
Helga found this wonderful apartment at the Vöstlhof and from there we ventured out to explore the environment. There is so much to do - but read about all that in my tips! One daytrip we made from here was to Bozen/Bolzano, where we met up with VT friend Maurizio.
The landscape is fantastic there, public transportation works well and due to the fact that the signs are not always very helpful we not only discovered fantastic spots, but also unknown hiking capacities in ourselves.....
I hope you will enjoy my page as much as I enjoyed these holidays!
Welschnofen is only some 30 km away from Bozen, so it is only about half an hour bus ride to get to there and enjoy a... more travel advice
Warm clothing, rain gear and good shoes!!! Plenty of film or memory cards - the scenery is breathtaking! Sun screen,... more travel advice
tini58de's Related Pages
Trentino-Alto Adige Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welschnofen - Nova Levante"
- "Just Barely Italy & First Dolomites Impressions"
- "Trentino Alto Adige."
- "Summer Time in the Dolomites"
- "South Tyrol"
- "The best place in the world"
- "Trentino-Alto Adige / Sudtirol"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trentino-Alto Adige
- Hotels in Trentino-Alto Adige
- Transportation in Trentino-Alto Adige
- Nightlife in Trentino-Alto Adige
- Restaurants in Trentino-Alto Adige
- Shopping in Trentino-Alto Adige
- Warnings and Dangers in Trentino-Alto Adige
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trentino-Alto Adige
- 49 Reviews
- 105 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Trentino-Alto Adige?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trentino-Alto Adige
- Posted in Travel Karlsruhe Forum "Re: getting to the Baden Airpark ..."
- Wrote a Review Day trip to Bolzano / Bozen in Trentino-Alto Adige Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Little huts along the way"
- Commented on one of Vlasta's Trentino-Alto Adige travel pages
- created a Trentino-Alto Adige Travelogue "Crucifixes along the way"
Photos in Trentino-Alto AdigeSee All Photos (105)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlsruhe Intro, 76 reviews, 154 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nancy Intro, 36 reviews, 149 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sevilla Intro, 32 reviews, 133 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 37 reviews, 126 photos, 1 travelogue
- Riga Intro, 30 reviews, 127 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marseille Intro, 35 reviews, 118 photos
- Krakow Intro, 43 reviews, 105 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Càgliari Intro, 30 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vernazza Intro, 30 reviews, 105 photos
- Paris Intro, 38 reviews, 93 photos, 3 travelogues