"Bozen - Bolzano" Top 5 Page for this destination Bolzano by tini58de
Bolzano Travel Guide: 235 reviews and 618 photos
Thanks to Maurizioago we had a wonderful option of discovering Bolzano together with him!
We spent a fantastic - but extremely hot - day together and had a great tour guide who showed us the well known sights, but also the hidden gems of Bolzano.
Little VT meetings always make a city more special for us - and Maurizio did a fantastic job showing us around! I especially loved the bookstores that he went to, the fantastic frescos in that church that we would not have discovered without him and of course the little narrow streets!
Had it not been so hot that day (it must have been over 30°C) I would have loved to walk along the river a little more, but we decided to go back to the little cooler and shadier areas instead, which was wonderful as well!
Maurizio, mille grazie once again for making this day in Bolzano so special for us!
Although the city of Bozen/Bolzano is very beautiful, it is nice to get out for a little while and enjoy a walk along... more travel advice
As Bolzano is part of South Tyrol / Alto Adige it is bilingual - both Italian and German. It is incredible to experience... more travel advice
tini58de's Related Pages
Bolzano Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "On Arriving Unscathed in Bolzano"
- "ACCIDENTALLY - BOLZANO (VT joined forces)"
- "Bozen - Bolzano"
- "So Italian it felt like Austria"
- "Meeting with Christine (tini58.de) and Heinz ."
- "Bolzano, Home of the Ice Man"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bolzano
- Hotels in Bolzano
- Transportation in Bolzano
- Nightlife in Bolzano
- Restaurants in Bolzano
- Shopping in Bolzano
- Warnings and Dangers in Bolzano
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bolzano
- 19 Reviews
- 58 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (41)
Have you been to Bolzano?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bolzano
Photos in BolzanoSee All Photos (58)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Karlsruhe Intro, 76 reviews, 154 photos, 6 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nancy Intro, 36 reviews, 149 photos, 2 travelogues
- Sevilla Intro, 32 reviews, 133 photos, 3 travelogues
- Stockholm Intro, 37 reviews, 126 photos, 1 travelogue
- Riga Intro, 30 reviews, 127 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Marseille Intro, 35 reviews, 118 photos
- Krakow Intro, 43 reviews, 105 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Càgliari Intro, 30 reviews, 111 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Vernazza Intro, 30 reviews, 105 photos
- Paris Intro, 38 reviews, 93 photos, 3 travelogues