"Vernazza - Cinque Terre" Top 5 Page for this destination Vernazza by tini58de

Vernazza Travel Guide: 246 reviews and 809 photos

When Ryan Air introduced Pisa as a new destination from our closest airport, we were amongst the first ones to fly there! Since we had already visited Pisa and Tuscany in earlier years, we decided to give the Cinque Terre a try this time - and we definitely did not regret this decision!

We had booked the flight so that we would spend my husband's birthday in Cinque Terre and mother nature gave him the best birthday gift: after a period of rain the sun came out just as we arrived there - and the weather stayed well during the time of our stay!

We mostly enjoyed Vernazza, but did venture out to explore the other villages of the Cinque Terre - only to return to "our" pearl of the Cinque Terre!

Thanks to all those VTers who have helped me plan this trip and whose recommendations have been excellent!

And now enjoy this page!

• Last visit to Vernazza: Sep 2006
  • Intro Updated Mar 25, 2007

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    May 26, 2009 at 1:53 PM

Looks like a stunning place to celebrate your birthday. thanks for sharing ;-)

• RickinDutch's Profile Photo
    May 19, 2009 at 11:11 AM

Great tips Christine! Early birthday greetings from Alaska!

• toonsarah's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2009 at 2:33 AM

We're planning to visit the Cinque Terre in June so I came back to look again at your very helpful pages - thanks for all the advice and recommendations :-)

• sourbugger's Profile Photo
    Dec 24, 2008 at 3:04 AM

excellent little page. best wishes for christmas and the new year

• aussiedoug's Profile Photo
    Oct 19, 2008 at 5:34 PM

Questi tips sono molto interessanto Christine. Btw I didn't realise you're an audiologist. I suffer from otosclerosis & have over 90% hearing loss in each ear. Do you have a set brand of hearing aid you recommend? Ciao.

• Oct 9, 2008 at 2:05 PM

Excellent tips and pictures!

• timada's Profile Photo
    Sep 24, 2008 at 11:01 PM

Your trip in Cinque Terra was fantastic ... such wonderful photos and good tips ! Hope I will get there someday .

• Maurizioago's Profile Photo
    Apr 8, 2008 at 2:26 AM

Good page. Ciao!

• Escadora7's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2007 at 1:33 PM

Amazing pictures!!!!!

• Jul 12, 2007 at 5:58 AM

Do you know if Bar Baja Saracena has an email address. I have been trying to get in touch with someone from this bar for weeks. Please let me know if you can help.

tini58de

“It's only with the heart that one can see rightly ... (A. de St. Exupery)”

Badges & Stats in Vernazza

Have you been to Vernazza?

Latest Activity in Vernazza