"Sign me up for a little globe trotting. :)" stodmyk's Profile
I was born at an early age in the rough and tumble ghetto of New Westminster, BC. Few people know just how dangerous it can be growing up a middle-class white kid in a largely middle-class white neighbourhood in the safest country in the world, but thankfully I made it out alive. ;)
I'm a writer and English teacher here in Vancouver. I love hockey (that's ice hockey for you foreigners), and still occasionally suffer from bouts of dementia directly stemming from Canada's double gold medal win at last year's Olympics. I know, that's either cocky, sad or both, but hey -- it was a great tournament, and we won. Nyah, nyah, and all that.
I've traveled only a little bit thus far, hitting Japan, five of the ten Canadian provinces and several US states on either coast. My dream destinations are Machu Pichu in Peru; Buchach, the birthplace of my Ukrainian grandparents; and the Greek Islands. (Not necessarily in that order.)
But who am I kidding; I'd love to go everywhere. :)
Personal Pages (1)
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 34 Reviews
- 75 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 9 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
- stodmyk and ldahl are now friends.
- Wrote a Review A Night at the Palazzo about Palazzo Hotel in Las Vegas Restaurants
- created a Las Vegas Travel Page "Insert Title, Without the Word 'Viva', Here."
updated their Profile Page "Sign me up for a little globe trotting. :)"
- Uploaded a Photo to "This is how Mexicans hike"
- Posted in Travel Vancouver Forum "RE: RE: nhl tickets"
- Commented on ExGuyParis's profile page
Top 10 Pages
- Vancouver Intro, 18 reviews, 38 photos, 2 travelogues
- Louisbourg Intro, 1 review, 11 photos, 1 travelogue
- Prince Edward Island 3 reviews, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Charlottetown Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Nanaimo 1 review, 5 photos, 1 travelogue
- Toronto Intro, 2 reviews, 2 photos
- Winnipeg Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Monterrey 1 review, 2 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 2 reviews
- North Vancouver Intro, 1 photo