Morella Hotel Tips by DanielF
Morella Hotels: 2 reviews and 2 photos
An old aristocratic house has been turned into a comfortable hotel, which is the best option for accomodation in town.
Comparison: more expensive than average
Directions: In the walled town.
Morella and the area of El Maestrat is the center of the so called inland torusim in Valencia, as opposed to the classical beach destinations on the Mediterranean.
Most of the tourists that come to this area look for traditional farm houses or restored palaces where they can get in touch wth the local customs and the history of the place.
There are many of these rural and historical lodges in the area for all the tastes and all the budgets.
More Reviews (20)
- See All A bit of history
- Cold winters
- Local gastronomy
- See All Town hall
DanielF's Related Pages
Morella Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Morella, un pueblito poco conocido"
- "Morella, capital of Els Ports"
- "Majestic Citadel Perched on the Steep Hill"
- "Morella and its Castle"
- "EL MAESTRAT"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Morella
- Hotels in Morella
- Transportation in Morella
- Restaurants in Morella
- Warnings and Dangers in Morella
- See All...
Explore the World
- Le Meridien Dahab Resort
- Apartments Oasis Madrid Albufera
- Antwerp Diamond Hotel
- Huerta de las Palomas
- Kondo Istana
- Backpackers In Paradise
- Hotel Rezydent
- Apartamenty na Kazimierzu
- Fattoria di Caminino
- La Maison d' Elise
- Hotel LP Columbus
- Super 8 Bonne Terre (8 Northwood Drive Highway 67 And K)
Badges & Stats in Morella
- 22 Reviews
- 69 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (11)
Have you been to Morella?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Morella
Read real reviews about Morella Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 172 reviews, 749 photos, 7 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 150 reviews, 554 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santander Intro, 100 reviews, 441 photos, 6 travelogues
- Bilbao Intro, 75 reviews, 306 photos, 6 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 50 reviews, 180 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 49 reviews, 115 photos, 7 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 33 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 41 reviews, 118 photos, 8 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 46 reviews, 110 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 42 reviews, 111 photos, 9 travelogues