Morella Favorite Tips by DanielF
Morella Favorites: 8 reviews and 10 photos
Favorite thing: Although this place has been inhabited since the neolitic times, as it is prooved by the aboundance of rock paintings. But the first records of a settlement date back to the Arab domination.
Morella profited of its inexpugnable location to become an important regional center. It was first conquered by El Cid and then recovered by the Muslims. The definitve conquest took place in the XIII century, when it was annexed to the Crown of Aragon.
Favorite thing: On sunny days, the light filters through the narrow streets and creates magical scenes. You can see more pictures in the travelogue.
Favorite thing: A walk in the streets of Morella is a walk back in time. You can see more pictures in the travelogue.
Favorite thing: You can find all kinds of objects and tools int he balconies of Morella.
Favorite thing: There are still some Medieval crosses left in the streets of Morella.
Favorite thing: Life in the Mediterranean countries is lived in the streets and the squares of cities and towns.
More Reviews (16)
- See All Cardenal Ram
- Cold winters
- Local gastronomy
- See All Town hall
DanielF's Related Pages
Morella Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Morella, un pueblito poco conocido"
- "Morella, capital of Els Ports"
- "Majestic Citadel Perched on the Steep Hill"
- "Morella and its Castle"
- "EL MAESTRAT"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Morella
- Hotels in Morella
- Transportation in Morella
- Restaurants in Morella
- Warnings and Dangers in Morella
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Morella
- 22 Reviews
- 69 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 4 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (39)
Have you been to Morella?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Morella
Top 10 Pages
- Brussels Intro, 172 reviews, 749 photos, 7 travelogues
- Valencia Intro, 150 reviews, 554 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Santander Intro, 100 reviews, 441 photos, 6 travelogues
- Bilbao Intro, 75 reviews, 306 photos, 6 travelogues
- Madrid Intro, 50 reviews, 180 photos, 5 travelogues
- New York City Intro, 49 reviews, 115 photos, 7 travelogues
- Belgium Intro, 33 reviews, 127 photos, 5 travelogues
- Rome Intro, 41 reviews, 118 photos, 8 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 46 reviews, 110 photos
- Barcelona Intro, 42 reviews, 111 photos, 9 travelogues