"AnitaJRT's Rockland Maine -- Schooner Adventure" Rockland by AnitaJRT
Rockland Travel Guide: 31 reviews and 57 photos
The temps were cool, but the company was fine. Enjoy our fellow shipmates and the scenery as we sailed up and down the coast of Maine. This schooner has no other form of power besides the wind -- see where it takes us!
The Schooner Heritage was our home, away from home, for a week. While the cabins were functional, they were SMALL. You can't believe what it is like to sleep around 10 snoring men!!
On deck, enjoying the great food! Notice the formal attire, mandatory of course. more travel advice
Via car or bus from Portland, we had caught a cheap flight out of Philadelphia. You can arrange the ground... more travel advice
AnitaJRT's Related Pages
Rockland Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rockland Celebrates The Lobster"
- "AnitaJRT's Rockland Maine -- Schooner Adventure"
- "Rockland, Maine..Seacoast Town..Boats and Lobsters"
- "Rockland - Port for Windjammer Schooners"
- "Rockland, Maine - Gateway to Penobscot Bay"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rockland
- Hotels in Rockland
- Transportation in Rockland
- Nightlife in Rockland
- Restaurants in Rockland
- Shopping in Rockland
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rockland
- 10 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Rockland?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rockland
Photos in RocklandSee All Photos (11)
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Rockland Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crescent City Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Grenada Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Ilha das Flores Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Grand Canyon 1 review, 5 photos
- Ilha de Santa Maria Intro, 1 review, 4 photos