"Valletta, Malta Page" Valletta by AnitaJRT
Valletta Travel Guide: 712 reviews and 1,811 photos
If you're traveling in Malta via the bus system, you will see Valetta many, many times. You can spend a couple of days, just here, visiting the museums. Such history for such a small place. I loved seeing all the school children in their various uniforms. By the way, I can't remember the last time I was in a country where divorce is illegal!
AnitaJRT's Related Pages
Valletta Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Valletta - The Fortified City"
- "Fortified Valletta - Malta's Capital"
- "Small but beautiful."
- "Valletta - Malta's Capital City"
- "Valletta - The capital city of Malta"
- "Fantastic Fortress City"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Valletta
- Hotels in Valletta
- Transportation in Valletta
- Nightlife in Valletta
- Restaurants in Valletta
- Shopping in Valletta
- Warnings and Dangers in Valletta
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Valletta
- 1 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Valletta?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Valletta
Photos in VallettaSee All Photos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Malta Intro, 12 reviews, 12 photos
- Rockland Intro, 10 reviews, 11 photos
- Caribbean and Central America Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Crescent City Intro, 7 reviews, 7 photos
- Ilha de São Miguel Intro, 3 reviews, 6 photos
- Grenada Intro, 5 reviews, 3 photos
- Costa Rica Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Ilha das Flores Intro, 1 review, 6 photos
- Grand Canyon 1 review, 5 photos
- Ilha de Santa Maria Intro, 1 review, 4 photos