"Campobasso, Italy" Campobasso by travelnut71
Campobasso Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 55 photos
This is a very charming small city in Italy, yet dynamic, lots of shopping and banks and the best ice-cream! It is inexpensive for the quality you get in anything you buy. The restaurants are quite good and inexpensive as well. IT is not a crowded tourist area, and the air is crisp and fresh.
This city is known for it's little pollution and fresh air, something you don't see often in Italy, it is also known as the city that combines new and old architecture. It is amazingly beautiful and captures the hearts of many. This is a photo of the main square where people meet every night ( yes, weeknights too!) for an ice-cream. This is also the place with many shops of clothing with brand names for reasonable prices.
- Pros:Temperature is ideal, not crowded with tourist, great ice-cream and jewelry/clothing shops.
- Cons:You need a car to get here, would make things easier.
- In a nutshell:Charming and pretty with many contrasts.
This town about 10 km from Campobasso, called Gildone, is very old and hilly. We found the strange thing that the... more travel advice
Try the ice-cream on the main square. I miss the contrast in colorful architecture, and the great food! Here is a photo... more travel advice
travelnut71's Related Pages
Campobasso Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Campobasso - the capital of Molise region"
- "Campobasso, Italy"
- "Campobasso-Italy's best kept secret"
- "One night transit in Campobasso"
- "THE CASTLE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Campobasso
- Transportation in Campobasso
- Nightlife in Campobasso
- Restaurants in Campobasso
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Campobasso
- 5 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Campobasso?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Campobasso
Photos in CampobassoSee All Photos (9)
Top 10 Pages
- Lisbon Intro, 10 reviews, 4 photos
- Campobasso Intro, 5 reviews, 9 photos
- Cancún Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Tarazona de Aragón Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Valladolid Intro, 6 reviews, 6 photos
- Naples Intro, 6 reviews, 4 photos
- San Francisco Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Fasano Intro, 5 reviews, 4 photos
- Sepino Intro, 1 review, 8 photos
- Matrice Intro, 1 review, 8 photos