"lewade's new Laramie Page" Laramie by lewade
Laramie Travel Guide: 51 reviews and 118 photos
In the summer, we live on the Flying X Ranch in the Laramie Mountains, about 40 miles due north of Laramie as the crow flies, 61 miles by US-287, WYO-34 and Halleck Canyon Road.
We often go to Laramie for our groceries, to see a movie, to golf, or just passing through to the Snowy Mountains, one of the best-kept secrets in Wyoming. Here's a picture of the ranch, but there's an awful lot of ranches in the Laramie area which look about the same.
lewade's Related Pages
Laramie Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Waiting for April Fool's Day in Laramie"
- "A friendly university town with a nice vibe"
- "Laramie - a small town on the high prairies"
- "Welcome to 7200 feet above sea level"
- "7200' Are we at the top yet?!?!"
- "lewade's new Laramie Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Laramie
- Hotels in Laramie
- Transportation in Laramie
- Nightlife in Laramie
- Restaurants in Laramie
- Shopping in Laramie
- Warnings and Dangers in Laramie
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Laramie
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Laramie?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Laramie
Top 10 Pages
- Brookeland Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos
- Morocco Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Fiji Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Laramie Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- New Zealand Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Australia and Oceania Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Australia Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Egypt Intro, 3 photos
- Scotland Intro, 3 photos
- Gibraltar Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
No friends yet.