"Am I In Brazil Or Europe" Gramado by yeikloen
Gramado Travel Guide: 18 reviews and 79 photos
Gramado a town located about 130km away from Porto Alegre can be a nice place to just walk around if you have the time. This is not like any of the Brazillian city which I have been, you can actually eat fondue here...!! and not just one restaurant but many, just make sure you are there during meal time, if not you will have difficulties looking for a decent place to eat. Police are on horses and there is a nice church in the centre of the town.
- Pros:A Nice Place To Relax
- Cons:Nothing Much To Offer
- In a nutshell:Would Be A Great Place If You Have Time
yeikloen's Related Pages
Gramado Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Flowers city Gate"
- "gramado,germany in brazil.."
- "GRAMADO - Rio Grande do Sul- BraSil"
- "Gramado - Brazilian Little Switzerland"
- "Am I In Brazil Or Europe"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Gramado
- Hotels in Gramado
- Transportation in Gramado
- Restaurants in Gramado
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Gramado
- 0 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Gramado?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Gramado
Photos in GramadoSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Phuket Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 8 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Laos Intro, 3 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Angkor Wat Intro, 4 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 15 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rumah Mulu Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nanjing Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tongli Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 18 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue