"Not A Proper Plan City" Top 5 Page for this destination Trang by yeikloen
Trang Travel Guide: 25 reviews and 98 photos
Trang is not a very good place to go around on your own as the road signs are very minimal and roads should be redirect to improve the flow of traffic. Of all the city I drove pass, I would have to say Trang is the worst city I have drove pass.
But Trang promise a special highlight, the Dugong which is only found around the Malay Peninsula.
Located on the westside of Koh Mook. It was rather quiet when we visited the island in July. The boat could not drop us... more travel advice
yeikloen's Related Pages
Trang Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Trang - Wonderful Memories"
- "Not A Proper Plan City"
- "Koh Ngai (Trang province)"
- ""SURVIVAL TOUR" 2004-TRANG"
- "Trangquil Islands South of Krabi"
- "Trang, quick get away"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Trang
- Hotels in Trang
- Transportation in Trang
- Nightlife in Trang
- Restaurants in Trang
- Warnings and Dangers in Trang
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Trang
- 3 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Trang?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Trang
Photos in TrangSee All Photos (12)
Top 10 Pages
- Phuket Intro, 17 reviews, 42 photos, 3 travelogues
- Tokyo Intro, 8 reviews, 41 photos, 5 travelogues
- Laos Intro, 3 reviews, 42 photos, 2 travelogues
- Angkor Wat Intro, 4 reviews, 40 photos, 4 travelogues
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 15 reviews, 28 photos, 4 travelogues
- Hanoi Intro, 15 reviews, 27 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Rumah Mulu Intro, 9 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Nanjing Intro, 9 reviews, 22 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Tongli Intro, 9 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Kota Kinabalu Intro, 18 reviews, 10 photos, 1 travelogue