"BuickMackane's Pineville, Louisiana Page" Pineville by BuickMackane
Pineville Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 7 photos
My daughter Nathalie and I first visited Louisiana in March 2002. We stayed at the Hotel Bentley in Alexandria. We had so much fun visiting our family members in this area that we decided to move here in August 2003. First we stayed with our cousins in Deville, then we got our own place in Pineville. We were very sad that we had to leave in November 2005, as part of the great migration caused by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, so we moved back again in the summer of 2007. We're glad to be here!
Pineville is quite spread out and has a diverse array of neighborhoods. There's a nice recreational area by a lake, plenty of shopping, and a convenient location by several major highways. It's just one town away from Alexandria International Airport (AEX), which made it easy to visit our family back up North.
Other Pineville landmarks include Camp Beauregard and Louisiana College.
I also created pages for Alexandria, Deville, Marksville, New Orleans and Sorrento, Louisiana!
- Pros:God bless our troops -- they're everywhere you look here!
- Cons:Extremely reckless drivers everywhere -- please be super-careful!
- In a nutshell:We're thrilled to be back again!
Most tourists to Pineville cross the bridge into Alexandria for dinner. Although there are many highway fast food... more travel advice
Please, please, please be careful driving around Pineville. In all my worldwide travels, I have never seen such reckless... more travel advice
BuickMackane's Related Pages
Pineville Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Pineville
- Hotels in Pineville
- Restaurants in Pineville
- Warnings and Dangers in Pineville
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Pineville
- 6 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Pineville?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pineville
Top 10 Pages
- Clarksdale Intro, 19 reviews, 45 photos, 4 travelogues
- New Orleans Intro, 19 reviews, 44 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Gloucester Intro, 15 reviews, 14 photos
- Alexandria Intro, 15 reviews, 13 photos
- Hackensack Intro, 14 reviews, 12 photos
- Rockport Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Perry Intro, 11 reviews, 12 photos
- Deville Intro, 11 reviews, 11 photos
- Salem Intro, 12 reviews, 9 photos, 1 travelogue
- Anaheim Intro, 9 reviews, 8 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (1)
Latest Pineville hotel reviews
- Sleep Inn And Suites Pineville
- 35 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Nov 4, 2013