"BuickMackane's Pineville, Louisiana Page" Pineville by BuickMackane

Pineville Travel Guide: 7 reviews and 7 photos

I live here!

My daughter Nathalie and I first visited Louisiana in March 2002. We stayed at the Hotel Bentley in Alexandria. We had so much fun visiting our family members in this area that we decided to move here in August 2003. First we stayed with our cousins in Deville, then we got our own place in Pineville. We were very sad that we had to leave in November 2005, as part of the great migration caused by Hurricanes Katrina and Rita, so we moved back again in the summer of 2007. We're glad to be here!

Pineville is quite spread out and has a diverse array of neighborhoods. There's a nice recreational area by a lake, plenty of shopping, and a convenient location by several major highways. It's just one town away from Alexandria International Airport (AEX), which made it easy to visit our family back up North.

Other Pineville landmarks include Camp Beauregard and Louisiana College.

I also created pages for Alexandria, Deville, Marksville, New Orleans and Sorrento, Louisiana!

Pineville Weather

• Pros:God bless our troops -- they're everywhere you look here!
  • Cons:Extremely reckless drivers everywhere -- please be super-careful!
  • In a nutshell:We're thrilled to be back again!
  • Last visit to Pineville: Nov 2007
  • Intro Updated Nov 24, 2007

• Yaqui's Profile Photo
    Apr 24, 2008 at 3:56 PM

Me and detergent are very close friends. I could not live without it.....lol! Wonderful little town you live in. Thanks for sharing!

• XenoHumph's Profile Photo
    Feb 3, 2005 at 8:32 AM

It looks like a very nice little town to call home! Nice page!

• Nemorino's Profile Photo
    Jan 28, 2005 at 4:11 AM

Have fun getting settled in to your new home. And thanks for visiting my Heidelberg page. It's a good thing we don't all go for the same music, that would make the world a boring place. -- Greetings from Frankfurt am Main.

• mafootje's Profile Photo
    Jan 10, 2005 at 10:29 AM

Reckless Driving...mmm the name of the place doesn't make you think that... :-)

• l_joo's Profile Photo
    Nov 17, 2004 at 8:04 PM

Hello Natalie

• BluecatCanoe's Profile Photo
    May 20, 2004 at 2:14 PM

I have driven through Pineville so many times. I guess next time I'll stop?

• RoseAmano's Profile Photo
    May 10, 2004 at 8:10 AM

I went to Pineville High School about two decades ago. Nice to see your photos and bring back memories. Is the Lea's Pie Cafe with the 1940's decor in Marksville still around? I used to enjoy stopping by there.

• dedeckerm.'s Profile Photo
    Jun 28, 2002 at 4:25 AM

great start, hope to see more ?

BuickMackane Lives Here!

BuickMackane

“Have plastic, will travel! ;-)”

Badges & Stats in Pineville

Have you been to Pineville?

Friends