"Utrecht ( Sept.2004)" Utrecht by eddymario
Utrecht Travel Guide: 636 reviews and 1,551 photos
The old medieval centre of the city of Utrecht is located within walking distance of Strowis. The inner city with the Dom Tower and the Cathedral has a pleasant atmosphere and is famous for its outdoor cafés along the old canals. In the Museum city district you can find a wide variety of museums and galleries.
UNIQUE MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS The collection of the National Museum from Musical Clock to Street Organ comprises musical... more travel advice
eddymario's Related Pages
Utrecht Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Utrecht - superb city to live in and/or to explore"
- "ULTRAJECTUM (as the Romans called it)"
- "As It Turned Out - Well Worth A Visit AND Now Two!"
- "Right in the middle."
- "Back in town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Utrecht
- Hotels in Utrecht
- Transportation in Utrecht
- Nightlife in Utrecht
- Restaurants in Utrecht
- Shopping in Utrecht
- Warnings and Dangers in Utrecht
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Utrecht
- 3 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Utrecht?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Utrecht
Top 10 Pages
- Cuba Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sri Lanka Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- South Africa Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fethiye Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Indonesia Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Israel Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos