"Altea" Altea by eddymario
Altea Travel Guide: 35 reviews and 87 photos
We spend two weeks at Pueblo Mascarat which is a part of Altea. It was a wonderful vacation, we enjoyed the peace and the beatiful surroundings.
The subdivision Pueblo Mascarat is really beautiful with a lovely view of the sea and the surrounding mountains. There is also a nice little harbor at the botom with some bars and restaurants
The rocky beach from Pueblo mascarat is a good place to do some snorkeling
- Pros:Great place to relax and to enjoy the beautiful surroundings
- Cons:During the high season very busy
eddymario's Related Pages
Altea Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Into the Old town of Altea - Costa Blanca, Spain"
- "Peaceful Week"
- "Serenity & Beauty"
- "Beautiful Altea"
- "What a beautiful town! under construction"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Altea
- Hotels in Altea
- Transportation in Altea
- Nightlife in Altea
- Restaurants in Altea
- Shopping in Altea
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Altea
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Altea?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Altea
Photos in AlteaSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Cuba Intro, 14 reviews, 23 photos, 1 travelogue
- Antwerp Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos, 1 travelogue
- Sri Lanka Intro, 10 reviews, 13 photos
- South Africa Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos, 1 travelogue
- Fethiye Intro, 5 reviews, 16 photos
- Indonesia Intro, 8 reviews, 12 photos, 3 travelogues
- Egypt Intro, 8 reviews, 11 photos
- Israel Intro, 6 reviews, 11 photos
- New York City Intro, 8 reviews, 9 photos
- Tel Aviv-Yafo Intro, 4 reviews, 11 photos