"An Iranian village" Abyaneh by azadeh
Abyaneh Travel Guide: 9 reviews and 88 photos
Abyaneh is a small village near Kashan in Esfahan province, it's famouse for good ,educated people.
They make good dried fruits there and they have nice Customs , they are so hospitable and every body smile to you , all over the village is made by a red soil that it's local , i'm sure you will enjoy!
- Pros:Nice and calm place
- Cons:a little hard to get there
azadeh's Related Pages
Abyaneh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "go there,and sure u will enjoy"
- "An Iranian village"
- "My abyaneh page"
- "Abyaneh, Quiet town in the middle of mountains."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Abyaneh
- Hotels in Abyaneh
- Transportation in Abyaneh
- Nightlife in Abyaneh
- Restaurants in Abyaneh
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Abyaneh
- 1 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 2 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Abyaneh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Abyaneh
Top 10 Pages
- Bangkok Intro, 9 reviews, 12 photos
- Tehran Intro, 5 reviews, 8 photos
- Esfahan Intro, 7 reviews, 5 photos
- Kashan Intro, 3 reviews, 4 photos
- Ostan-e Mazandaran Intro, 2 reviews, 3 photos
- Penang Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- India Intro, 2 photos, 1 travelogue
- Abyaneh Intro, 1 review, 1 photo
- Turkey Intro, 1 photo
- Iran Intro, 1 photo