"Mixing of Cultures" Top 5 Page for this destination Nesebar by ilko4002
Nesebar Travel Guide: 225 reviews and 654 photos
Nessebur is a beautiful Bulgarian town located on the west coast of the black sea. Many tourists visit the town annually. The clean beaches, the attractive prices and some of the many high quality hotels bring the people together. But Nessebur is a very old town. It dates back to the Ancient Thracians who in ancinet times resided on the teritory of bulgaria. There are a lot of ruins left in the city time of the middle ages.
- Pros:good prices, good quality, clean beaches.
- Cons:too crowded
- In a nutshell:A beautiful old bulgarian town that combines the new and the old world.
I decided to to just take a walk around the city. You can see some of the beautiful bulgarian houses from the 18th... more travel advice
The inn-style hotel is located in downtown Nessebur. It was just 3 blocks away from the beach. There was Satelite TV,... more travel advice
ilko4002's Related Pages
Nesebar Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Autumn in Old NESSEBAR"
- "Nessebar , My Favorite place on the Black Sea"
- "Mixing of Cultures"
- "Nesebur (Bulgaria)"
- "A Town - Museum"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Nesebar
- Hotels in Nesebar
- Transportation in Nesebar
- Nightlife in Nesebar
- Restaurants in Nesebar
- Shopping in Nesebar
- Warnings and Dangers in Nesebar
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Nesebar
- 17 Reviews
- 9 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 12 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Nesebar?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Nesebar
Photos in NesebarSee All Photos (9)
- Top 5 Page for this destination Nesebar Intro, 17 reviews, 9 photos
- Paris Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos