"***KENOSHA, WI***" Kenosha by pobrecita
Kenosha Travel Guide: 56 reviews and 125 photos
I've been to Kenosha once with my boyfriend to visit his family, since that's where he grew up. Maybe it sounds stupid, but I LOVED Kenosha! It was such a great little town, and the colors were stunning for photography. Looks like I should be going there again in the near future. I have a weekend planned there in mid-May, and then a whole week there the first week of June so my boyfriend can visit with his family before we leave on our yearlong round-the-world trip.
By the way, the photos on this page are all ones I took during my visit there, so enjoy! :o)
Obviously, you have to visit Lake Michigan. The views are incredible, and there are some little light hiking trails... more travel advice
Well, I'm sure there are some hotels in Kenosha - I'll have to find some to list here. But I stayed at my boyfriend's... more travel advice
pobrecita's Related Pages
Kenosha Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Such a Delight So Close to Home"
- "The Appeal of Kenosha"
- "Home of Outlet Malls"
- "¤¤¤KENOSHA, WI¤¤¤"
- "***KENOSHA, WI***"
- "Kenosha and Carthage College Lake Michigan"
- "My heart is in Kenosha........."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Kenosha
- Hotels in Kenosha
- Transportation in Kenosha
- Restaurants in Kenosha
- Shopping in Kenosha
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Kenosha
- 5 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Kenosha?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Kenosha
Photos in KenoshaSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Dallas Intro, 11 reviews, 7 photos
- Kenosha Intro, 5 reviews, 5 photos
- Maryville Intro, 7 reviews, 3 photos
- Wisconsin Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Acapulco 4 reviews
- Houston Intro, 2 reviews, 1 photo
- Tijuana Intro, 3 reviews
- Milwaukee Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Grapevine Intro, 3 reviews
- Brussels Intro, 2 reviews
No friends yet.