Anaktuvuk Pass Warnings Or Dangers Tips by PT101
Anaktuvuk Pass Warnings and Dangers: 3 reviews and 1 photos
Bears are present throughout Alaska. Generally, there are few trees so they can be seen from afar with no surprises. Anaktuvuk Pass is too far south for the polar bear and generally too far north for the grizzly but your basic black bear does come around.
Town is very remote. If you become ill, you will need to be flown out. There is a medical clinic staffed by two aides. Air service in the summer is the only way to get in and out of town. This could be a problem if the weather is bad.
More Reviews (6)
Anaktuvuk Pass Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Anaktuvuk Pass - Across the Arctic Circle"
- "PT101's new Anaktuvuk Pass Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Anaktuvuk Pass
- Transportation in Anaktuvuk Pass
- Warnings and Dangers in Anaktuvuk Pass
- See All...
Explore the World
- Hindagala Hotels
- Port Barton
- State of Karnataka Hotels
- Ulu Bedok Village Hotels
- Sycamore Cove Hotels
- Fort Lauderdale Warnings and Dangers
- Taxi rip-offs
- Asia Warnings and Dangers
- Togo Warnings and Dangers
- Armenia Warnings and Dangers
- Yerevan Warnings and Dangers
- Vanuatu Warnings and Dangers
- Ocala Warnings and Dangers
- Baku Warnings and Dangers
- Hangzhou Warnings and Dangers
- Pay by Cash
- Gharb Warnings and Dangers
Badges & Stats in Anaktuvuk Pass
- 8 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Anaktuvuk Pass?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Anaktuvuk Pass
No friends yet.