"Growing up in Cleveland & Northeast Ohio (or where" Cleveland Heights by umim
Cleveland Heights Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 2 photos
Cleveland Ohio Rocks!! Home of Rock & Roll and it's Hall of Fame, Sports (Pittsburgh & NY Yankess suck), The Cleveland Art Museum (one of the best in the world) and the University Circle area, The world famous Cleveland Orchestra, Football Hall of Fame, NASA Lewis Research Center, The Cleveland Flats (if you are in Cleveland and you haven't gone to the clubs/nightlife in the Flats then you have not been to Cleveland!) Summer fun on the beaches of Lake Erie, the winerys of Lake Erie, beautiful country side sceans in the New England type towns of the Western Reserve (Chagrin & Chardon) and engaging, friendly, laid back, mid-western
Must go to The Rock & Roll Hall of Fame, Science Museum, catch a Cleveland Indians baseball game in the... more travel advice
Cleveland Heights Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Growing up in Cleveland & Northeast Ohio (or where"
- "Cleveland Heights"
- "Cleveland, Extended"
- "YES! Cleveland rocks."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cleveland Heights
- Nightlife in Cleveland Heights
- Restaurants in Cleveland Heights
- Shopping in Cleveland Heights
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cleveland Heights
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Cleveland Heights?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cleveland Heights
- Wrote a Review Must go to The Rock & Roll... in Cleveland Heights Things to Do
- created a Cleveland Heights Travel Page "Growing up in Cleveland & Northeast Ohio (or where"