Cape May Favorite Tips by SURFIN7TH
Cape May General: 18 reviews and 28 photos
Favorite thing: The beaches are clean and beautiful in Cape May. In the fall and winter when the Nor'Easters ravish the coast and make surfing difficult or impossible up North, Cape May's SouthWest facing beaches have perfect offshore waves for us diehards to enjoy!
Fondest memory: THis was a nice beach day but the waves were flat.
More Reviews (15)
- See All Enter the Mid-Atlantic 500 Fishing...
- Striper Fever
- The Lighthouse on the southern...
- See All
- See All Many laws on the beaches in NJ
- Jim Hogan is one of the most...
SURFIN7TH's Related Pages
Cape May Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "VICTORIAN CAPE MAY"
- "A week by the sea"
- "A STEP BACK IN TIME"
- "Welcome to Cape May NJ"
- "The town of no milkshakes!"
- "SURFIN7TH's new Cape May Page"
- "Very Victorian Cape May"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Cape May
- Hotels in Cape May
- Transportation in Cape May
- Nightlife in Cape May
- Restaurants in Cape May
- Shopping in Cape May
- Warnings and Dangers in Cape May
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Cape May
- 16 Reviews
- 35 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 21 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (10)
Have you been to Cape May?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Cape May
- updated a Cape May Travelogue "The Lighthouse"
- Posted in Travel Madrid Forum "Re: HELP ME!!!! I'm desperate!!"
- Wrote a Review Enter the Mid-Atlantic 500 Fishing Tournament in Cape May Off The Beaten Path
- Uploaded a Photo to "Enter the Mid-Atlantic 500 Fishing Tournament"
- Commented on one of richiecdisc's Cape May travel pages
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ocean City Intro, 62 reviews, 125 photos, 5 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 53 reviews, 118 photos, 5 travelogues
- Somers Point Intro, 26 reviews, 90 photos, 4 travelogues
- Florida Keys Intro, 11 reviews, 63 photos, 2 travelogues
- New Jersey Intro, 26 reviews, 44 photos, 3 travelogues
- Cape May Intro, 16 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lewes Intro, 19 reviews, 19 photos
- Philadelphia Intro, 10 reviews, 27 photos, 2 travelogues
- Point Pleasant Intro, 6 reviews, 29 photos, 1 travelogue
- Cherbourg Intro, 15 reviews, 16 photos
- Victorian Houses- 9 Reviews, 17 Photos
- Cape May Lighthouse- 14 Reviews, 34 Photos
- Beaches- 12 Reviews, 19 Photos
- Whale Watching- 4 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Trolley Tours- 4 Reviews, 11 Photos
- Historic Town Center- 5 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Emlen Physick House.- 5 Reviews, 6 Photos
- Cape May County Zoo- 3 Reviews, 8 Photos
- Cold Spring Village- 2 Reviews, 4 Photos
- Birdwatching- 5 Reviews, 12 Photos
See All Cape May Things to Do